PDA

View Full Version : Copy/Print Problem with Bizhub 501

Custom Search

backspace
10-29-2009, 11:13 AM
The Machine counter is at 205K, I installed new Drum, Cleaning Blade and Developer. Now the user cannot get FULL tone of black colour, see the attached image.

Normal texts are printed without any problems but when you print something that has to have a full tone black square or as in this image its background and large sized letters that is what you get.

Has anybody had a similar problem, or have any ideas of what could be the cause of this?

I was thinking of replacing coronas, but still I would like to hear your opinion first.

mo0651
10-29-2009, 02:28 PM
U can use a scotch brite pad and clean the transfer/sep wires and see if it improves the quality. Gently scrub back and forth to remove ozone build up.:cool:

moonwalker3778
11-02-2009, 05:12 AM
replace charge and Transfer corona wires u ll get full tone.this is a common prob in this model

backspace
12-01-2009, 12:42 PM
After replace coronas result is the same.
value of tcr is 109.
is this ok because i have one bizhub 500 and tcr value is 46 and it work fine!?

Gergő
12-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Dont you changed the fixed srews osn the drum unit? There is a bracket which holds the magnet roller's bearing. In case you moved it the drum and the magnet roller wont be paralell.

backspace
12-01-2009, 02:44 PM
I didnt moved or change that srews and that bracket look ok.

backspace
12-01-2009, 03:08 PM
This is what i get when a print full image halftone (255 black).

minimerlin
12-01-2009, 07:13 PM
what is the orientation of the test sheet? Looks like something is rubbing on the drum? Is the brush height normal? Did you remove the DB at all?

ebm
12-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Was the "toner density" setting changed to "-1 or -2" in the Image Process Adjustment in Service Mode? If it is at default setting "0", have you tried increasing toner density to "+1 or +2"?

Also, has the Service Mode System 2 DipSW 5:6 changed to "1" to reduce toner consumption?

The plate on the transfer/separation charge unit can be moved up/down slightly by loosen three screws. This might also affect image density.

backspace
12-02-2009, 02:58 PM
Toner density is set '0'.
When i try to change value nothing happened,value remaining '0'. ???
Dipsw is set to '0'.
Here is the test sheet and direction is marked,part of full tone is on the end of sheet.
I forget to mention,when i try to do tcr adjustment a get a error 5 and couple times machine does not responding at all after start tcr adjustment (just freeze)?!

ebm
12-02-2009, 05:16 PM
You need to press "start" after entering value. Machine should run for awhile as it adjusts the toner density in the dv unit.

Before you do that however, check your developer unit and DV drive. There might be something wrong with DV drive or DV unit if you are getting error when running TCR adjustment. Confirm that DV511 developer and DR510 drum was used so as not to overlook the obvious causes.

backspace
12-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Normaly,after set tcr value i press 'start' but machine freeze (it says 'operating' but nothing happened) or start working and after few minutes gets error 5.
Drum and developer are replace month ago but problrm remaining(i wrote in first post).
Few days ago we try to change some parts from other bizhub 500 and with replaced developing unit and transfer coronas,print was good with full tone.
When we try to back one of this parts print was same as before (no full tone).

Custom Search