PDA

View Full Version : Konica minolta fax 3800

Custom Search

abdulkader
10-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi ...

I'm ABDUL working in a government firm as a IT administrator,
And I do have large numbers of konica minolta 3800 fax machines,in my office, im facing a problem with changing the DRUM Unit,
cs i heard that there is a cord to refresh the service...!
when i contact the dealers they said they want to come & do that ....!
Also i have to pay them ....!
so if any one can help me get raid of this issue .....!
i must be very thank full to you...!
thanks

Stirton.M
10-30-2009, 10:42 AM
Hi ...

I'm ABDUL working in a government firm as a IT administrator,
And I do have large numbers of konica minolta 3800 fax machines,in my office, im facing a problem with changing the DRUM Unit,
cs i heard that there is a cord to refresh the service...!
so if any one can help me get raid of this issue .....!
i must be very thank full to you...!
thanks

Um....if I get you right, you are saying that you want to change the drum unit but are being told by your local dealer that you must have a service contract?

It's not clear what you mean here, but if that is what you were saying, you do not need a service contract to change the unit. You can do this yourself. Every drum cartridge comes with instructions on how to replace the unit. They are all self contained. We sell them as consumables, not included in any service contract.

The service contract is there to fix the machine if there is any kind of problem with the unit itself, but in the case of fax units, does not cover drum cartridges. It is up to you if you want a service agreement for these fax units. It is advisable, but nothing more than that.

You could just buy the cartridges yourself and do the replacement yourself. Its not hard. Most office receptionists I know can do this.

JustManuals
10-30-2009, 10:53 AM

Let me see if I get this right:
So you're asking the professionals on this board how to do it so that you don't have to pay someone in your area to do it???????

abdulkader
10-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Um....if I get you right, you are saying that you want to change the drum unit but are being told by your local dealer that you must have a service contract?

It's not clear what you mean here, but if that is what you were saying, you do not need a service contract to change the unit. You can do this yourself. Every drum cartridge comes with instructions on how to replace the unit. They are all self contained. We sell them as consumables, not included in any service contract.

The service contract is there to fix the machine if there is any kind of problem with the unit itself, but in the case of fax units, does not cover drum cartridges. It is up to you if you want a service agreement for these fax units. It is advisable, but nothing more than that.

You could just buy the cartridges yourself and do the replacement yourself. Its not hard. Most office receptionists I know can do this.

thanx...
for feeding me back.....!
if u don't mind can u please provide me the cords which is mostly using for the minolta fax machines ....!
Exactly u get me a use full answer....!
once again thanks a lot....!

Stirton.M
10-30-2009, 03:50 PM
thanx...
for feeding me back.....!
if u don't mind can u please provide me the cords which is mostly using for the minolta fax machines ....!
Exactly u get me a use full answer....!
once again thanks a lot....!

I do not understand you here. "can u please provide me the cords "

this has nothing to do with drum cartridge. What exactly are you looking for.

minimerlin
10-30-2009, 08:48 PM
Do you mean that you want the codes for the fax machine?
You just follow the instructions that come with the new drum units.

abdulkader
10-31-2009, 11:51 AM
Sorry I'm confessed because the dealers here in my country..!
they said they will not give the cords to restart the services,thats y I'm confessed..!
so now i am clear there is nothing to do with the cords...!
they all are cheaters now in my view ...!
thanks a lot for feeding me back...!

Stirton.M
10-31-2009, 10:53 PM
Sorry I'm confessed because the dealers here in my country..!
they said they will not give the cords to restart the services,thats y I'm confessed..!
so now i am clear there is nothing to do with the cords...!
they all are cheaters now in my view ...!
thanks a lot for feeding me back...!

I really mean no offense, but your english leaves a lot to the imagination.

Post what you want in your own language. Just be sure to tell what language that is in so I can use a translator to better understand what it is you are looking for from us.

abdulkader
11-01-2009, 04:59 AM
I really mean no offense, but your english leaves a lot to the imagination.

Post what you want in your own language. Just be sure to tell what language that is in so I can use a translator to better understand what it is you are looking for from us.

Hey Mr.Stirton..!:mad::mad::mad:

well i guess My English is not so bad.....!
peoples can understand me easily......!
And i show your Title in this, & i knew it your a senior Tech, then y don't you try to improve your
English at least like me.:)..lol..!
okay wt ever the reason let it go,but the main thing is your help full thats It..Mr S-Tech....!
have a nice time...!
& i hope in future i'll get more help from you...!
thanx

minimerlin
11-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Of all the ungrateful people......I will not be trying to help him again!! I also do not like his comment that all the dealers in Doha are cheats!!
Is the moderator watching??

Stirton.M
11-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Hey Mr.Stirton..!:mad::mad::mad:

well i guess My English is not so bad.....!
peoples can understand me easily......!
And i show your Title in this, & i knew it your a senior Tech, then y don't you try to improve your
English at least like me.:)..lol..!
okay wt ever the reason let it go,but the main thing is your help full thats It..Mr S-Tech....!
have a nice time...!
& i hope in future i'll get more help from you...!
thanx

As I said, I did not mean to offend you. But it is a bit hard to understand what you mean by "can u please provide me the cords "

A few people here, including myself, genuinely want to help. If I cannot understand what you are saying, I cannot give you 100% what you need. Are you asking about CODES? Or Power cords? Or Phone cords? Its a bit confusing.

I have several customers of many nationalities who's english isn't very strong and this can lead to some misunderstandings.

I use

Google Translate (http://translate.google.ca/?hl=en&tab=wT#)

where I can interact more clearly and know exactly what it is they are calling for my services, which are quite varied where I work. It has helped many times and the customers appreciate this.

And yes, please come again.

Custom Search