PDA

View Full Version : network

Custom Search

fernan
10-30-2009, 04:33 PM
hello guy's i need help about the BIZHUB750, the machine was suddenly out of the network I can not ping it but the ip detials was correct everytime i make network scan the error deatils show was SERVER CONNECT ERROR help me guys on this what should i do i replace the MFB and one thing i notice is that it cannot print the test page and even the configuration
thank's i will apppreciate your response

serviceman
10-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Have you tried connecting a laptop to it using a crossover cable and then trying to ping it? Also, I'm not familiar with this model, but most NIC cards on anything have lights on them....are these lights on/flashing at all on the machine?

agudmove
10-30-2009, 05:11 PM
Turn off both power switches on copier, unplug network cable, give m/c 10 mins then turn on, it could solve your problem.

fernan
10-30-2009, 05:18 PM
yes i have replaced the NIC and the ligth are flashing the DATA keeps on blinking no prints came out

fernan
10-30-2009, 05:20 PM
agudmove i will try what you said i hope it will solve my problem

serviceman
10-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Have you tried taking it off their network? Example, hooking up a laptop or other computer to it using a crossover cable to see if these could connect? Have any routers been updated/changed to where the Gateway may of changed?

fernan
10-30-2009, 06:48 PM
i tried already that hooking up into a loptop but i can not ping it i cannot even make print. i already done the isw also. it was working perfectly before but all of a sudden costumer called and telling that they cannot print/scan i check the connection changed the lan cable i really cannot see the m/c in network (can not ping)

Stirton.M
11-01-2009, 12:48 AM
I think this may be implied already, but had you checked Administrator settings to see if the network settings changed, or for that matter, are accessible?

Changing the controller (ic202) outright, not just the nic?

Reflash firmware.

check system control board connection to the network board.

Check software switch 19-7 Network faulty part isolation, and ensure it is set to 0

See attached, ignore the highlight...its not the only troubleshooting you can use here.

Custom Search