PDA

View Full Version : C350 colour issues

Custom Search

OutlawTorn
11-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Hey all,

I am having trouble getting a C350's image back up to scratch. The cyan is extremely dark and is bleeding for some reason. The machine has recently had a new fusing unit and transfer belt.

I have had this problem before with image fogging and cleaning the LED bank underneath the imaging units and resetting/recalibrating has always fixed it - not this time though.

any ideas?

Stirton.M
11-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Check to see if your background voltage, D Max Density, Transfer Output, bias have been set outside of standard in tech rep. Also, check to see if cyan TCR Level Setting has been adjusted, or move it down a couple notches if it hasn't.

Do another reset and stabilize. after that, print out a dozen or so 11x17 halftones of cyan. Then another reset and stabilize, gradation adjust 3 times, and then turn dev bias choice on. This latter will disable gradation adjustment just in case you are not aware. play the wait and see.

Failing that, try a used cyan IU in place. If it corrects itself, then you have a bad dev unit.

Cantechman
11-03-2009, 12:24 AM
The LED assy itself has given me issues on this model in the past. You can switch LEDs to see if the issue follows it. Its a pain to do it though I know.

Custom Search