PDA

View Full Version : Konica Bizhub c250 Screen Problem

Custom Search

martin_dalton
11-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Hi

I dont Know if anyone has come across this problem and could help me, but im having a problem with the back light on a c250 control panel.

I can still see the screen and all the buttons but i have now back light, i have done the usual "trouble reset" but that hasnt helped. Below is a number of boards i have also replaced

-complete new control panel
-new pcb-sif board
-swopped a power board with another machine
-swopped a pcb-c image processing board with another machine
-done a firmware upgrade - but not nvram recovery

The only board i havent replaced is the main board, which im abit reluctant to do just yet. Has anyone had this problem with this machine? as im slowly pulling all my hair out.

I probably know what the answer will be "replace the mfp board" but i was just hoping someone has had the problem and could give me a solution without doing the mfp board

regards
tom

RRodgers
11-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Maybe bad inverter on the back light.

martin_dalton
11-03-2009, 03:29 PM
it has already had a new control panel which worked on another machine

Leandro Bourne
07-17-2014, 04:18 AM
it has already had a new control panel which worked on another machine

Do you Solve the problem?

i have two machine with this same problem =/

mdtrinh
07-17-2014, 11:53 PM
Hi

I dont Know if anyone has come across this problem and could help me, but im having a problem with the back light on a c250 control panel.

I can still see the screen and all the buttons but i have now back light, i have done the usual "trouble reset" but that hasnt helped. Below is a number of boards i have also replaced

-complete new control panel
-new pcb-sif board
-swopped a power board with another machine
-swopped a pcb-c image processing board with another machine
-done a firmware upgrade - but not nvram recovery

The only board i havent replaced is the main board, which im abit reluctant to do just yet. Has anyone had this problem with this machine? as im slowly pulling all my hair out.

I probably know what the answer will be "replace the mfp board" but i was just hoping someone has had the problem and could give me a solution without doing the mfp board

regards
tom

Try to replace the PWB-M board, next to power supply, close to right rear of the machine.
It work for me!!!
Good luck!

hazartilirot
08-21-2016, 11:13 AM
Wow! It has lasted for more than six years... Can I ask you as to how you solved the problem? Your problem sounds as mine. I've already changed: Control Panel, Mechanical Control Board and Power Unit - still no luck. :(

Custom Search