PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C350

Custom Search

gitana1983
11-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Hi everybody, now we are having a weird problem with Konica Minolta Bizhub C350, it doesn't want to print or copy.
When we try to make a copy it scan it and then goes back to "ready" without printing anything at all.
Same situation with the printing, it sends the job and everything but it never prints it.
We looked the machine, it appears that everything is normal and in the service manual we don't find this specific situation, therefore, if anybody has any idea of where we should start looking it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any help!!!

RRodgers
11-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Sounds like Print with Authentication is turned on. You can turn it off in the admin section of the machine.

gitana1983
11-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Thank a lot RRodgers, I'll try that and let you know about the outcome.

gitana1983
11-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Sounds like Print with Authentication is turned on. You can turn it off in the admin section of the machine.

Hi, we did what you said and even formatted the hard disk but it didn't work either. Any other idea?

fixthecopier
11-04-2009, 08:29 PM
I do not think this will work if you have already rebooted the system, but the b/w bizhubs do that all the time and I just reinitialize the system and it resets.

Custom Search