PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c353

Custom Search

thuo
11-06-2009, 04:17 PM
problem with prints .shades of yellow and magenta colours appearing on black and white printouts.i have cleaned the yelow and magenta printheads but the problem still persists. more pronounced with thick paper.any sugestions please
thanks

OBXtech
11-06-2009, 04:41 PM
How close are the Yellow & Magenta imaging units to expiration? How close is the Transfer Belt?

thuo
11-06-2009, 04:48 PM
well the transfer belt is almost over.i am planing to replace it tommorow .i will keep you updated.
thanks

Stirton.M
11-06-2009, 11:09 PM
well the transfer belt is almost over.i am planing to replace it tommorow .i will keep you updated.
thanks

Check background voltage settings and adjust accordingly.

Also, depending on what you print, this will dictate if additional colours are sent. For example, empiron controller (internal) will set any text to process colour if there is ANY colour at all on the page. If you have a fiery controller, you can force set black text only as a profile default through the fiery, which will set pure black instead of processed. The belt might be part of the problem, but I suspect it is mostly your IUs as OBXtech implied. Even with those not near end of life, doesn't mean they are not failing.

As I said, background voltage adjust. Reset and stabilize before you do this, then check and adjust and do basic stabilize and test until desired results.

Custom Search