PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c200 activity report question

Custom Search

brent
11-06-2009, 05:25 PM
I have a c200 in the field. it is scanning properly (to ftp) and it is faxing properly. but after the fax or scan is completed. the machine will generate a report that specified that it did not go. but the scanned image is and can be viewed. and the fax can be verified that it went....

so. we also went into the report section and specified it to never generate a report. did I miss something? can anyone please shed a little more liglht? or is this a network problem with the network not communicating properly with the machine?

thanks gents

brent

pepper38_cnd
11-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Can you post a copy of the report? If you go into the job history and view details does it also show it as incomplete or failed?

brent
11-07-2009, 09:37 PM
I will pull a report when i go up there next. thnks

brent

brent
11-17-2009, 06:49 PM
here is the activity report. it has some tx and some rx. I also included a report that the machine generates when the document was not sent..

thanks

brent

minimerlin
11-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Looking at your TX report, you seem to have multiple TX failures. The code given is to do with Scan to SMB...Log in failure. The book says to check user name and password! Do you not have a phone line connected to the machine as you seem to be sending the faxes to a PC ip address?

brent
11-17-2009, 09:23 PM
you see. that is where I get in the middle of things. I often get (network) calls. the copier is wo rking and printing. but can't scan or whatever. it is kind of frustrating for me. we hire all that stuff out. the network genious could not even figure out how to fix this problem. that is why I am asking ya'll..I will have them check out the user name and password.

pepper38_cnd
11-17-2009, 10:20 PM
Brent Thanks for for posting the report. From the looks of things you have your machine is set to forward a copy of every of every scan fax or email to 10.228.0.11 do you know what's at that ip address? If yes then find out why it's not working, if no then go into administrator mode and turn off TX Forwarding.

brent
11-17-2009, 10:49 PM
that Ip is the administrators address. and I guess it does go and let him know that the scan or fax or whatever did or did not go. I am pretty sure that we turned off the rx report. but to be sure. would you please tell me what screen the report shut off is on? I have the service manual for this machine. but can not seem to find how to access it. also I have all the books for the machine but it seems that I am missing a scanning guide for that machine. the settings are probably in that book. I could not seem to find it on the minolta website.. what is the name of that manual?

thanks very much

brent

Custom Search