PDA

View Full Version : Minolta CF5001 tech needed for service call

Custom Search

Keoke
11-06-2009, 05:34 PM
I have a customer who has a Minolta CF5001 with fiery. They will need a tech who is familiar with the fiery programming and networking. They are trying to print to the copier. A geek squad tech has already installed the drivers, from Konica/Minoltas website, and set-up their networking for the office. Some of the comps. are macs, and some have vista, the rest are xp and 2000. The program recognizes the copier but will not print to it. Anyone who is familiar with setting this up and installing can contact e for the customers information to service and bill.

Stirton.M
11-06-2009, 11:13 PM
I have a customer who has a Minolta CF5001 with fiery. They will need a tech who is familiar with the fiery programming and networking. They are trying to print to the copier. A geek squad tech has already installed the drivers, from Konica/Minoltas website, and set-up their networking for the office. Some of the comps. are macs, and some have vista, the rest are xp and 2000. The program recognizes the copier but will not print to it. Anyone who is familiar with setting this up and installing can contact e for the customers information to service and bill.

Have them call the local Konica Minolta dealer in their area for service. This site is global in scope. And many of us KM techs are subject to rules regarding moonlighting.

RRodgers
11-07-2009, 08:05 AM

I can help you. Send me a PM. I live fairly close.

Custom Search