PDA

View Full Version : C353

Custom Search

fernan
11-12-2009, 06:28 PM
guys any idea about the the message appear on the screen "UPGRADING ADDRESS BOOK.......... PLEASE DO NOT TURN THE POWER OFF"
how long it upgrades ?
there is no other message in the screen only this one,
i left the machine switched ON for almost 8 hrs but the message is same.
any idea need help

thanks

emujo
11-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Normal message after f/w upgrade. Should go away after 10-15 secs. Try performing firmware flash once more, if it fails, try a logical format of the HDD and firmware once again. EMujo

fernan
11-12-2009, 07:03 PM
yes sir that's correct after i upgrade it the message appears,
how can i logical format the HDD? (if the machine showing this massage)

thanks

emujo
11-12-2009, 07:13 PM
hold utility button down while turning power on. (trouble reset mode) touch troulbe reset when it appears then try to get into service mode.

fernan
11-12-2009, 07:31 PM
i will format the hdd
thanks for the advice i will try it
hope it will work

fernan
11-13-2009, 08:46 AM
good day sir i already done the logical format and F/W upgrade it again,after showing "UPGRADING ADDRESS BOOK IS OK" it shows another error message which is "LICENSE MANAGEMENT ERROR" after a couple seconds of initializing this message appears and showing insert the imaging units although the imaging units is full (no bars in the check consumables)
is there any connection with the NVRAM ?
looking for your response, just need help badly thank you

emujo
11-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Did you have an I-option on this machine? Sounds like the NVRAM has been corrupted. There is a NVRAM init option in service mode and also a way to restore the NVRAM using the CF Card. If you are not trained on this, I would not go any futher, it sounds like something got corrupted on the 1st f/w update. If you are trained, get with KM for some help. Emujo

Custom Search