PDA

View Full Version : C250 lasers tables misaligned

Custom Search

Dimitar_Andonov
11-16-2009, 07:00 PM
Hello lads,
I have a problem with BH C250, which laser unit tables are misaligned. I try to aligned it, but cannot produce all colors. There are no info in service manual, and no service jigs are shown there. Does anybody have idea how to align laser tables.
Thanks in advance!

minimerlin
11-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Hello lads,
I have a problem with BH C250, which laser unit tables are misaligned. I try to aligned it, but cannot produce all colors. There are no info in service manual, and no service jigs are shown there. Does anybody have idea how to align laser tables.
Thanks in advance!Not sure what you mean by "laser unit tables"! Do you mean that the colors are not aligned correctly? Try printing out the color adjust sheets to see if they are ok. Also do you get any "oil can" indications on the touch panel?:confused:

graphshooter
11-17-2009, 12:27 PM
- In case of parallel misalignment you could perform "Color Registration Adjustment" from Service mode=>Machine=>Color Registration Adjustment.
- In case of skew perform "PH Unit Mechanical Adjustment" but sometimes there is not good connection between the two gears for the PH skew adj. so you should turn it with your hand after uninstalling the IU's.

Dimitar_Andonov
11-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Dear colegues,

thanks a lot for the information! The problem was that someone else loosed the screws ot metal plates, on which laser units was plased. We use one IU without drum and we aligned laser units. Thanks for help!

Custom Search