PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7255 Bad copys

Custom Search

burtscopiers
11-17-2009, 10:35 PM
I need help on Konica 7255 copy is light with thin void streaks like corona problem Im on my third time there everytime I slide drum assy in and out the copy is perfic lasts only about half day. I cleaned coronas looked at the conector from drum assy to the inside of mach all looks good....Help thank you. Burt.......

JustManuals
11-17-2009, 11:47 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment
from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

TheOwl
11-18-2009, 01:06 AM
On the BH600 / 750, we had issues when removing the drum / dev assembly which would cause bad copies.

To overcome this, we had to replace the developer. I would suggest putting a bag of dev through the machine and see what happens.

burtscopiers
11-18-2009, 09:49 PM
thanks for the info. I went there again this morning, I did a few more tests and looked at the log the preveous tech replaced dev 3 months ago. I did a sky shot when I arrived, voids almost the whole page and grayblack, then I slided the drum drawer 5 inches out then slided back in, I made another skyshot the copy was very black and solid no lines, made 200 copies all good till they call again ..?? I hope not.. Burt

mitchl
11-19-2009, 09:51 PM
Awww don't feel bad, that's about normal for these monsters and I'm serious......... Do a thread search here for dumping, misting and general CQ problems on these machines, use the 7155/7165 and the DI650/551 they may be under those machine models search wise. I don't mind helping but there's nothing that i can tell you that hasn't already been posted numerous times.;)

langelot
11-20-2009, 12:31 AM
First off, how may total clicks on this machine?

If a lot, it's possible your drum bearing is having continuity problems. I would try a bit of electrical greas worked into both side of the bearing and left on the surface and try and see if that helps at all.

Voids would likely be related to either the trans./sep. corona assembly or as mentioned before, worn developer. Keep in mind the developer should be replaced at 250K on these boxes. Old trans./sep. units sometimes have a tendency to "leak" current from the blocks no matter if you have new wires and no arcing marks.

Hope that helps.

burtscopiers
11-20-2009, 08:31 AM
Thank you for all your help,they called me today to inform me since I cant fix the problem they are going to contact another company to do the job........ I said good luck...But it hurts my pride and my hard work, thanks guys.... Burt......

Custom Search