PDA

View Full Version : C450 cyan image density low

Custom Search

sunsetoutpost
11-19-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm new to this and not getting help from hired tech.

This C450 has almost no cyan image. Vdc-C 800, TCR-C 10.43. How can I adjust the developing bias?

mitchl
11-19-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm new to this and not getting help from hired tech.

This C450 has almost no cyan image. Vdc-C 800, TCR-C 10.43. How can I adjust the developing bias?
Well with the TCR at 10+ its certainly not from a lack of toner, do you have another IU210c you can use for test purposes? That's by far the quickest way to the promised land and as far as screwing with the bias these machines are pretty much cut and dried so normally and I mean the vast majority of the time its a IU screw up and nothing more. Is there a little oil can on the screen down at the bottom left, if so touch it and see what the code is.

sunsetoutpost
11-19-2009, 10:12 PM
No error code. I have an image unit and will install, but the last 3 have only lasted a few thousand copies before the same issue. Possible the TCR sensor is bad?

sunsetoutpost
11-20-2009, 12:12 AM
CK toner motor is not reversing. It turns in the same direction for the solid halftone test of cyan or black. What options is there to test the motor or TCR control? If TCR control is bad, may explain the TCR +10.

mitchl
11-20-2009, 01:51 PM
No need to waste another Iu if its doing the same thing consistently.............. I'll get back to you let me look at a few things.

Custom Search