PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta 8050 few questions about printing

Custom Search

majas
11-19-2009, 11:22 PM
Hello everybody!:)
I resolve the problem with fiery ip-921. Now I have few questions about printing. I have bizhub c350 too a there isn't any problem to find any option what i'm looking for. Here I can't find:
- Where I can setup the paper weight (normal, thick 1, thick 2, etc.)
- The documents that i'm printing are't centered(two margins have 2mm and the others two much more), i printing from photoshop and setup in options to print in center(in c350 that problem isn't exists)
Sorry for my english and thanks for help in advance
Best regards, Majas:)

albasoul06
11-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Prints/copies are not properly centered front-to-rear.

CAUSE: Incorrect software dipswitch setting (12-3) which enables automatic centering.
SOLUTION: To enable automatic centering, perform the following:
1. Power the copier OFF.
2. Access the 25 mode (power the copier ON, while pressing the 2 and 5 keys).
3. Touch [1: Software SW setting] on the touchscreen.
4. Touch the left up-arrow twelve (12) times.
5. Touch the right up-arrow three (3) times.
6. Verify that 12-3 is displayed.
7. Touch [OFF (0)], which will enable the automatic centering feature.
8. Power the copier OFF/ON to exit the 25 mode.
Note: It is recommended to manually adjust the zoning for all paper trays with automatic centering disabled. Once all paper trays are manually adjusted for proper centering, enable automatic centering using the above procedure.

majas
11-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Thanks for reply. I done this that what you say but nothing happend. The default value was set 0, I try with on and of (0,1) but the same results. In service manual is:
DIPSW12 0 — — — 0 0 0
1 Adjustment of the image quality
in the key operator mode
Disabled Enabled 0 0 0
2 — — — 0 0 0
3 — — — 0 0 0
But in 3 position is nothing writed, are you sure that you give me a good code? I cannot find that setting. You write "Note: It is recommended to manually adjust the zoning for all paper trays with automatic centering disabled. Once all paper trays are manually adjusted for proper centering, enable automatic centering using the above procedure." How i can manualy change that setting?

And other one question is that how can i change to print with lines or dots?

thanks for help, majas:D

Custom Search