PDA

View Full Version : background di 620

Custom Search

roniirawan
11-20-2009, 10:09 AM
hi.....
can anyone to help me how to solve the background problem on DI 620, drum, developer, cleaning blade are new

thanks for your help

fixthecopier
11-20-2009, 11:13 AM
what is the problem? Too dark? too fuzzy? spots? lines? You are aware that the term background problem is not a term that means the same thing every time. And what is the meter?

alonzo
11-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Did you clean optics and white srtip on glass?

albasoul06
11-20-2009, 06:15 PM
Gray/fuzzy background on copies.

PROBABLE CAUSES:
1. PM is due. Consider replacing starter, drum, cleaning drum grounds, and installing different developer.
2. Counters were not cleared. Check that your developer and drum counters had been cleared.
3. No ATDC set value was entered. Make sure that a value for ATDC was set in the adjust mode (see page S-52 of the Service Manual). A value must be entered after running the F8.
4. No pre-drive. Also make sure that pre-drive is working, checking that the rear cover interlock (photo type) and the front door (magnet type) are functioning.
(The I/O check mode can be used to do this.) Please see page T-3 in the trouble shooting manual for additional information. The Pre-Drive front and Rear are located under "Sensors 5" in the I/O check list.

Custom Search