PDA

View Full Version : Biz Hub C450, No magenta color

Custom Search

newtechbiz
11-22-2009, 06:56 AM
Hi, I have c450 now and there is no error message or no replace iu message, suddenly comes out magenta color is very lighter. please help.

RRodgers
11-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Hi, I have c450 now and there is no error message or no replace iu message, suddenly comes out magenta color is very lighter. please help.

Take it out and shake the crap out of it. (try not to let the toner spill out) I've seen a lot of C450 Magenta IU's go bad. Usually you just replace them and then they work fine. "sometimes" (and I mean rarely) shaking them will bring them back.

pepper38_cnd
11-22-2009, 10:48 PM
The key here is suddenly, try another Transfer Belt most any thing else would be gradual or give a code.

newtechbiz
11-22-2009, 11:00 PM
Thanks for your advised and I tried shaked iu but it is the same.
I think replacing the iu would be better.
Thanks

newtechbiz
11-22-2009, 11:10 PM
I think the color was lighter slowly.
Because I compared the quality between 1st copy and last copy(total 500copies)
Thanks

RRodgers
11-22-2009, 11:35 PM

dup post... plz delete me

JtheCopyGuy
11-24-2009, 04:04 PM
I would replace the IU first and test the machine out. I've had a string of bad IU's that we THINK got sat on their side in transport, after a few hundred copies the back 2 inches of the IU gets very light.
If it becomes a recurring issue it could be perhaps a power/charge issue?

mabawser
11-24-2009, 04:39 PM
I'd recommend replacing the IU. I used to work for Konicaminolta up until last year and we had a mod for IU goin faint.

It had to do with putting foam pads where the toner goes from the hopper into the IU. this seemed to help on problem machines. (just to say I havent got that write up for it though, sorry)

Custom Search