PDA

View Full Version : konica 7033 no lcd display

Custom Search

mdm7266
11-24-2009, 10:43 AM
hello there! my problem with this konica 7033 is when i turn the power on, the control panel/lcd has no display. only the green data LED on the panel lights up. i removed the platen glass and remove the cover on the board, the 2 led lights up. could this be a board problem? the board on top of the laser/write unit assy?

I read this technical information:

Solution ID TAUS0610291EN* Solution Usage 36

Description

No power. Display is blank with only the green data light ON.

Solution

PROBABLE CAUSES:
1. System firmware is corrupt; possibly due to a sudden loss or surge of AC power supplied to the copier.
Flash both the system and image firmware. If the 7040 will not allow access to 25 mode, perform the following:
a. Power the copier OFF (SW2 [operation panel] first, then SW1 [left rear]).
b. Prepare the laptop PC or the ICW TOOL for flashing and connect it normally to the 7040.
c. Power the copier ON (SW1 [left rear]) first, then SW2 [operation panel]).
d. Send the system firmware from the laptop PC or the ICW TOOL to the 7040. The green data light will begin blinking.
e. The LCD display will reappear, in the normal ISW flash mode screen, when the system firmware has completed its flash.
f. Flash the image firmware.
Notes:
1. For procedures on how to flash the firmware, refer to 7040/7033 [Technical Bulletin #7]. Currently main CB system firmware is at level 37 and Image
firmware is at level 25.
2. It is highly recommended that all 7040's and 7033's be plugged into a power tamer device (p/n 11515C) for added protection.
2. Failed main CB. A sudden loss or surge of AC power supplied to the copier may have caused the main CB failure.
Replace the main CB (p/n 55GA-9300).
Notes:
a. It may be necessary to flash the copier firmware because of the possibility that the replacement main CB may not have the correct system firmware level
to match the level of the image firmware on the Image Processing board. For procedures on how to flash the firmware, refer to 7040/7033 [Technical Bulletin
#7]. Currently main CB system firmware is at level 37 and Image firmware is at level 25.
b. It is highly recommended that all 7040's and 7033's be plugged into a power tamer device (p/n 11515C) for added protection.

Can anybody help me, can provide me the necessary software/firmware to flash this unit?

barratec
11-24-2009, 10:52 AM
maybe you have to reinstall the firmware.

barratec
11-24-2009, 04:43 PM
I attached the system (v.45) and image (v.26) firmware to write via parallel cable and ISWtrns utility.
If you need this utility too send me a email address.

mdm7266
11-25-2009, 12:11 PM
my email: mdm7266@yahoo.com

thanks

Hansoon
11-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Could I please have a copy of this ISWtrns utility too?

New customer just called and described exactly the same problem after a sudden power cut. I have never seen this machine before (doing mainly Minolta's) so I could use any hints or help in this case. Many thanks in advance.

nospam@rex-technika.com

Hans

mdm7266
11-29-2009, 09:41 AM
thank you very much barratec for your ISWtrns utility / firmware.
i already flash/update the konica 7033. It is now working as it is.
Again thank you......

Hansoon
11-29-2009, 10:10 AM
Would anybody kindly share this utility with me?

nospam@rex-technica.com

Thanks

Hans

mdm7266
11-30-2009, 01:13 AM
hello hansoon,
maybe you could ask barratec for the ISWtrns utility.
i have it but i dont know how to attach it for you to download it.

Hansoon
11-30-2009, 05:10 AM
hello hansoon,
maybe you could ask barratec for the ISWtrns utility.
i have it but i dont know how to attach it for you to download it.

Hi, just forwarding that incoming mail perhaps?

Hans

barratec
11-30-2009, 10:02 AM
thank you very much barratec for your ISWtrns utility / firmware.
i already flash/update the konica 7033. It is now working as it is.
Again thank you......

Your welcome mdm7266!

barratec
11-30-2009, 10:03 AM

Hans

Hi hanson! I've just send to you by mail the utility that you need.

Hansoon
11-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi hanson! I've just send to you by mail the utility that you need.

Hello Barratec,

thanks for your efforts, very kind. It didn't came yet so herewith once again the e-mail address:

nospam@rex-technika.com

Hansoon

barratec
11-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Hello Barratec,

thanks for your efforts, very kind. It didn't came yet so herewith once again the e-mail address:

nospam@rex-technika.com

Hansoon
Hello, i've tried again to send to you the utility, i'll be more lucky???

Hansoon
11-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Hello, i've tried again to send to you the utility, i'll be more lucky???

No unfortunately not. Would you kindly try alternative:

hans@rex-technika.com ?

Many thanks

Hansoon

mdm7266
12-07-2009, 03:05 AM

Hans

send me your email

mdm7266
12-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Would anybody kindly share this utility with me?

nospam@rex-technica.com

Thanks

Hans

i look at the ISWtrns utilty on my email and found out that the download is no longer available. maybe you could ask for member barratec for the firmware to activate the download again. it may require his permission on his mail

thanks

barratec
12-09-2009, 09:42 AM
i look at the ISWtrns utilty on my email and found out that the download is no longer available. maybe you could ask for member barratec for the firmware to activate the download again. it may require his permission on his mail

thanks
Hi mdm7266,
if you give me your email address i'll send you the link to download ISWtrns utilty. My mail is : barratec@tiscali.it

Bye.

fvincent
09-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Kind Sir. Could I have a copy of the ISWtrns utility as described. I will be greatly in your debt!

Thanks,
Floyd

floydvincent@verizon.net

I attached the system (v.45) and image (v.26) firmware to write via parallel cable and ISWtrns utility.

letragraphics
10-31-2011, 11:47 PM

HI! May You please send me the ISW transfer utility software for konica 7040 at letragraphics@yahoo.com

mdm7266
06-14-2012, 08:16 AM
hello there again. i have a new problem with my main control board. when i turn the power switch on, (left rear side) i hear clicking sound as if a relay on power supply2 is turn on, but no machine reaction and no lcd display. this time no led is on on panel. i replaced the control board with spare and it work fine. Now my question is can i repair the control board? i suspect that a fuse is blown on control board (no display board) or do i need to flash the board?

i have also another control board that when i replaced with it, a code F80-4 is indicated on lcd screen also even i replaced the parameter board on top of it. What can i do to correct this error? thanks

mdm7266
07-12-2012, 05:06 AM
help.. anyone there who want to share to me the utility firmware for konica 7033. need to flash the control board.. thanks

Custom Search