PDA

View Full Version : C352- good print grainy copy jobs

Custom Search

texchar555
11-25-2009, 04:08 PM
got a machine that is having issues with copy jobs , but not prints. My tech has replaced ccd,ipb,mfpb,dimm and prcb and no effect. could this be a memory issue?

907tec
11-25-2009, 08:25 PM
Any chance you could scan a page that shows the image defects? Does the defect happen off both glass and ADF? Not on internal test prints?

texchar555
11-28-2009, 03:37 AM
happens on glass and the doc feeder. I will try to scan the image and place it on this site.

tech51
12-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Justb seen a tech notice on this, could be a faulty exposure lamp. A sample would help with diagnosing fault :)

texchar555
12-02-2009, 02:52 AM
sorry guys, I have not got a chance to back to the customers sight yet. Ive been putting out fires..

texchar555
12-09-2009, 07:04 PM
hsappens on glass and doc feeder. adj mirror change was seen. mem replaced no change, image looks slightly washed and a little blured

Stirton.M
12-10-2009, 01:55 AM
I'm just takin a shot in the dark, but what kind of reproduction are you doing and what copy mode are you trying to use? For example, if you are trying to copy a printed graph with an assortment of colours and you are using text/photo mode, you will have a poor reproduction of the original. Try using text mode instead for example.

Also, had you tried increasing exposure density?

These might have been addressed by you already, but sometimes we forget.

Also, as was previously stated, it would be helpful to see a sample.

texchar555
12-10-2009, 12:48 PM
I had a konica rep with me the other day and we started trying all kinds of things . He tried initialize and stable and the copiers got worse than before. OH OH NO what did I do now? I told him you got me. I went ahead and did my gradations adj and took care of the issue. that being said, it sounds like it lost its ref points. ok ok I ll try to get and image posted:D

Having a ball
12-16-2009, 12:38 PM
got a machine that is having issues with copy jobs , but not prints. My tech has replaced ccd,ipb,mfpb,dimm and prcb and no effect. could this be a memory issue?
check ribbon wire connections from the image processing board the cabling might be an issue.

12-16-2009, 02:28 PM
What type of originals are you copying ie. original prints, 2nd generation copies, photos, etc.

Note: A known fact is that these machines do not reproduce colors off the glass the same way as a print.

acsolutions
10-09-2010, 06:59 AM
I'm having the same problem with a c350, has this problem been resolved?

Custom Search