PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C250P-Service Mode

Custom Search

ratubl
11-26-2009, 01:59 AM
I was wondering how to get into the service mode of a Konica Minolta C250P. I know how to get into the Konica Minolta C250, but have no idea how to begin on the 250P. Any help would be much appreciated.

kanini
11-26-2009, 06:29 AM
You need a special program to get into the service menus, I think it's called SimWin and is downloadable from the KMBS. I think there's some different versions for each macine model.
You connect a computer with LAN cable directly to the printer (or I think it works trough a router also) and set the computer IP to an internal address, then turn on the printer holding down (menu I think it was) a button and then you start the SimWin program and you can use it to adjust the printer, like on a copier (you see the same screen as on a copier LCD). This is the way at least on the 353P, so I guess it's the same...

kmcopier
11-29-2009, 08:05 PM
you can enter the service menu also from the small display panel of the P version

digivision
01-23-2011, 05:51 AM
dear fnd,
i need simwin software for c252p, if u have pls send 2 me,i have firmware for all toshiba estudio models.
thanks & best regards

RRodgers
01-23-2011, 06:09 AM
dear fnd,
i need simwin software for c252p, if u have pls send 2 me,i have firmware for all toshiba estudio models.
thanks & best regards

Helo cind sirs, I has 500 moneys. Let's make happy and trade in this great changing.

Custom Search