PDA

View Full Version : panasonic uf-8000

Custom Search

just a tech
03-01-2007, 03:04 AM
got a problem in the field..hadn't seen this one before. when sending faxes or when scanning to e-mail, there is a black line down right side of page. when making a copy, image is fine.. performed a shipment reset. no help. any help would be appreciated.thanks..

delosangeles
09-04-2010, 06:11 AM
got a problem in the field..hadn't seen this one before. when sending faxes or when scanning to e-mail, there is a black line down right side of page. when making a copy, image is fine.. performed a shipment reset. no help. any help would be appreciated.thanks..

I'm curious cause I just got assigned over 30 of this Panafax UF-8000 machines and would like to be ready if this issue you mentioned pops up on me. I know it was along time ago, hope you still remember and your having a great holiday weekend.

just a tech
09-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Looked through my machine histories and found that we had machine RA'd back to manufacturer due to not being able to fix machine thru multiple troubleshooting sessions with tech support. I know it's not much help. Sorry.

JustManuals
09-09-2010, 07:46 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

delosangeles
09-10-2010, 05:54 AM
Looked through my machine histories and found that we had machine RA'd back to manufacturer due to not being able to fix machine thru multiple troubleshooting sessions with tech support. I know it's not much help. Sorry.

To the contrary "Just A Tech" your info is a big help and appreciated. Now I know if I do encounter this issue I need not waste valuable time trying to correct it, I will just have the offending unit replaced and our clients will benefit from a proper diagnosis and an efficient working condition.

Take care
Delosangeles

delosangeles
09-10-2010, 06:00 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

I believe this thread has no request for a parts or service manuals but thanks any way Paul I doing O.K.

Custom Search