PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Di650 fold and staple

Custom Search

LFerrillo
11-28-2009, 06:23 PM
I am a parish administrator for a church in Massachusetts. We have a Konica Minolta Di650 with an FN-6 Finishing unit.

The Di650 is a tool of Satan.

Now that I have gotten this out of my system, can anyone help me with the fold and staple function? We are attempting a booklet with a center spine stapling. Our original is 8.5 X 14. Our machine rotates the copy and neither folds nor staples.:(

eg101
11-30-2009, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE=LFerrillo;109691]I am a parish administrator for a church in Massachusetts. We have a Konica Minolta Di650 with an FN-6 Finishing unit.

The Di650 is a tool of Satan.

Have you tried exorcism?

mtech
12-01-2009, 03:26 AM
Any tech that works on these knows that Satan did have his hand in the design of the di650, but what size paper are you trying to copy onto? Have you used the fold and staple function before?

minimerlin
12-01-2009, 07:40 PM
I think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder!! The 650 is not all bad...just needs a bit of T L C and the odd kick!

Have you selected Booklet mode in the Application screen. The originals should be placed face up in the doc feeder. You need to select half fold and centre staple if it does not appear automatically, also make sure you select the paper size you need and the zoom ratio if you are enlarging or shrinking from your original.

Custom Search