PDA

View Full Version : Can not access Pagescope

Custom Search

CFP
11-28-2009, 10:20 PM
I just bought a Bizhub C351. I went in and programed the IP address, gateway etc.. I turned that machine off as instructed and turned on as instructed, however when I I go to my desktop and put in the IP address it does not alow me to bring up pagescope. It says http error 400. I went into my dos window and "ping" the ip address and that works shwoing it exist. Any idea of what not working? I also went in and let it auto sign an ip address and tried accessing it and that did not work either.

RRodgers
11-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Try Firefox. I've had LOTS of probs with PS and IE.

kmcopier
11-29-2009, 07:56 PM
disable en enable your pswc in networksettings

TheOwl
11-29-2009, 09:38 PM
Three possible things to look at here.

1. Unplug the copier from the network and then try pinging the machine again just to make sure that the IP address isn't used by something else.

2. Try plugging a PC or Laptop directly into the copier and try the web interface.

3. As suggested in another post, try Firefox. With these machines and the release of .Netframe Work 3, IE will have issues talking correctly to the printer. A firmware upgrade will fix this issues if you find that Firefox works.

mascan42
11-30-2009, 01:39 AM
Three possible things to look at here.

1. Unplug the copier from the network and then try pinging the machine again just to make sure that the IP address isn't used by something else.

2. Try plugging a PC or Laptop directly into the copier and try the web interface.

3. As suggested in another post, try Firefox. With these machines and the release of .Netframe Work 3, IE will have issues talking correctly to the printer. A firmware upgrade will fix this issues if you find that Firefox works.
If none of these work, you might want to try to force the NIC speed lower. I have seen Pagescope refuse to come up or come up scrambled if the NIC is malfuctioning and can't connect at higher speeds.

tech51
11-30-2009, 07:25 PM
There is also a little used utility called "Pagescope network set up" available on the KM website. It hunts the network for KM devices and then allows you to log on to PSWC for your device. I would try that as well.

CFP
11-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Try Firefox. I've had LOTS of probs with PS and IE.

RRogers Firefox did the trick! I can not beleive how much time I wasted thinking I was missing something. Lesson learned.

mrwho
11-30-2009, 11:12 PM
I can not beleive how much time I wasted thinking I was missing something.

You were. IE sucks! :)

TheOwl
11-30-2009, 11:50 PM
In this case, you would need to do a firmware upgrade on the machine.

When .Net FrameWork 3 came out, it stopped IE from communicating properly with the machines. Konica Minolta saw this as a fault with the machines and released firmware to fix the issue.

Custom Search