PDA

View Full Version : Member

Custom Search

SCREWTAPE
11-30-2009, 11:52 PM
I'm not sure what happen but I'm not a new member. I had over 1000 post's and it seems that I have been strip of my posts, my rep points and I'm not a happy camper right now!!! How is it that something like this happens. I'm on this website everyday, I respected every forum rule and never was out of line. How is it that SCREWTAPE, which is me all day everyday ends up as a guest. I'm very well known on this website, I've help many techs and users. I just can't understand why this has happen. I'm pissed right now to see that this is my first post makes me even more pissed!! The only option given to me is to register again and basically that means I have to start all over again. How would any of you members feel if you had to start over again!

Look at the thread below this, It said Rep power, that's my thread. If anyone check SCREWTAPE under that thread, He's a freaking guest with 12 tournaments won. Who the hell is that, who ever the hell is that, He's not ME!

I had to register again so that could get this thread posted.
I'm not happy right now!

SCREWTAPE:(

JustManuals
12-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Running a website does have it's problems. It requires lots of time and effort. Sometime sh*t happens for what seems like no reason, then it's up to the siteowner to figure out what happened. I'm sure what happened to your account wasn't done maliciously. I'll boost up your rep now.

Hmmmmm, I boosted your rep, but it didn't seem to take.
Paul

SCREWTAPE
12-01-2009, 12:50 AM
I understand that these things happen. I was force to have to register again in order to get a legitimate answer and I did not want to do this. I know that I might sound a bit rude and believe that's not what my intent was, but I took it personal. I take pride into my work and I like this website. I want to thank you for responding and trying to fix things up for me whether your successful at it or not.

Thanks.

Aneurysm
12-01-2009, 07:22 AM
I Just read your post, I will look into the issue tonight/tomorrow and see what I can figure out for you. I don't think it was anything anyone did but I should be able to get your stats back

I have a few questions.

When did the problem start?

Can you get me the links of your last few posts (before the problem started)?

davidj7
12-01-2009, 10:48 AM
hmm screwtape screwed up his account. he he.

hope the admin will sort out the issue.screwtape has my vote any day

SCREWTAPE
12-01-2009, 10:12 PM
I Just read your post, I will look into the issue tonight/tomorrow and see what I can figure out for you. I don't think it was anything anyone did but I should be able to get your stats back

I have a few questions.

When did the problem start?

Can you get me the links of your last few posts (before the problem started)?

It was SST for 105+ ,Page 3
It was a week ago when the problem occured.

SCREWTAPE
12-02-2009, 11:14 PM
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2223&stc=1&d=1259795547

R.I.P

Jules Winfield
12-03-2009, 12:58 AM
Don't trip, Screwtape. People who frequent this site know who you are and we all know that you know what you're talking about when it comes to copiers. At least you got your username back. Rep power doesn't mean anything. From what I've seen, the guy with the highest Rep power is the guy who always answers posts with a sales pitch trying to sell manuals, if that tells you anything. Don't worry, the regulars know you and give you props for your knowledge (I know because you've helped me on an unfamiliar machine before and I appreciated it).

blackcat4866
12-03-2009, 01:09 AM
I know it stinks, but we all know the real Screwtape. Hang in there.

ZOOTECH
12-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Congratulations, it looks like they got you back to where you belong. :D

mikadonovan
12-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Life is good again!:D

SCREWTAPE
12-21-2009, 12:16 AM
Yea everything is was slightly taken care of. Some how my account got disable. My stats were modified, however all of my posts won't link to my new profile,that's the part that sucks. I still appreciate Admin for responding. I know that some say numbers don't mean everything but in this case they do. It becomes part of your profile. When someone needs help your reputation matters, your info is validated by your reputation. Thanks for everybody's support.

ScrewTape:D

Custom Search