PDA

View Full Version : BH500 C-D282 error

Custom Search

aidil rashidi
12-04-2009, 02:16 AM
Hi again,
I got 2 machine that suddenly gave out this error C-D282.
According to the service book, either one of the OACB(Main contrl board),PRCB (print control board) or the SDB(scanner drive board). After testing I found that the error comes from the PRCB.
I change a new PRCB and flash the latest FW in it. It works fine for a few days and it happens again. I change a new PRCB again afterward.
My question is what cause the PRCB to spoil?Please anybody help me on this as I can't afford to chnage a new PRCB twice a month.

P/S: I have check with my customer,there was no power blackout at their office when the problem happens. And the machine does not share a power outlet with

DadO
12-04-2009, 08:50 AM
DCPS (DC POWER SUPLLY) is giving power to the OACB so i would think that DC is your problem ( don't have to be a case, it could be an PCRB).

I had the same problem except different code i relation to boards u mentioned. My machine sited in dark for more then 2 months till i didn't repair the OACB(it was to dam expensive so i understand u perfectly). I never saw nothing more sensitive than this piece of electronic cr*p.

Try to check and clean everything what's touching the OACB even grounding!

ebaad27
12-26-2015, 03:17 PM
bizhub 500 not suppling toner to and the bottle is not spining
i clean the drum its blade etc also i clean the sensor present in the unit that comes after the toner bottle
still problem exist any one who can help

Custom Search