PDA

View Full Version : trouble image bizhub c350

Custom Search

shady1988
12-04-2009, 03:11 PM
:DHi evrey body! I have a problem when I print mor 3 quantity like 100 sheets ,the printer make 10 copies right & 10 copies wrong ,Pleas tel me what shall i do ,by the way I attach a sample of the bad images in the attachments. Please help erey body ....thanks>>>

OBXtech
12-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Have you replaced any consumables? Imaging units, transfer belt, transfer roller, etc.

mo0651
12-04-2009, 07:34 PM
This sounds strange, but I've seen this. You must burnish the grounding contacts on the right hand side door. I take scotch brite pad and just scrub the flat contacts. wether the copper colored or steel flat spring looking plates. These are everywhere in the door. The last c350 that was doing this, had the contacts on the end of the registration (synch) roller losing contact.
There is a service bulletin on KM site but I can't remember the number.:cool:

lovatscout
12-04-2009, 11:22 PM
I had a very similar issue and found it to be a poor contact on the paper dust collector beside the transfer roller on the RHS door (reform the end of the dust collector so it makes a better contact on the brass collar)

shady1988
12-05-2009, 07:45 AM
Have you replaced any consumables? Imaging units, transfer belt, transfer roller, etc.

yes, I have replaced the Imaging units and the transfer roller only.

brent
12-07-2009, 05:25 PM
here are a couple things I found on km. knowledge base. I have had some success with this fix. one worked great afterwords. one did not. have fun

Tina
12-08-2009, 10:39 PM
I have a konica minolta c350 bizhub and the hard drive sounds like an old car starting up. The hard drive needs to be replaced but where do we find a tech and where do we find the parts. The salesman from konica justs wants to sell us another copier but that is not an option for me. Can anyone help me out? My office is about forty five minutes from downtown chicago.
Thanks !

fixthecopier
12-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Go to their web site and find another dealer. Someone wants to do a paid service call for you.

Stirton.M
12-09-2009, 01:10 AM
I have a konica minolta c350 bizhub and the hard drive sounds like an old car starting up. The hard drive needs to be replaced but where do we find a tech and where do we find the parts. The salesman from konica justs wants to sell us another copier but that is not an option for me. Can anyone help me out? My office is about forty five minutes from downtown chicago.
Thanks !

I agree with fixthecopier. There are service guys out there who will fix this.

Is there a Fiery Print controller attached to the back (white box attached, about 2 inches thick)? Or is this C350 just using the internal network device? I'll give you info on the option without the fiery.

The hard disk in the back of the copier is simply a laptop hard disk. First generation drives were about 10-20Gb. These can be replaced by a KonicaMinolta technician, but at a cost. Here in Calgary, we charge $300 for a hard drive replacement. Because it is almost impossible to get a 10-20Gb drive these days, at least one that is new, we have been replacing these drives with much larger drives. I have, at last time I did this, placed a 120Gb drive in a machine.

I should point out that this is grossly overkill space for this series machine for what it is needed for.

Basically, it is used for image manipulation. Without it, printing is much much slower depending on the document source. Also, scanning to email is further limited. If you are familiar with this and do your own scans, scanning with the hard drive allows you to combine scanned documents. So if you scan 20 pages, you will get a 20 page document in the email. Without the hard disk, you will get 20 emails, one page each attached.

That said, you could disable the hard disk and end the death rattles it is making, and then have to deal with the above issue.

As for the machine itself, these machines are on the verge of being no longer supported by KM. Its days are numbered. Just so you are aware and will not be surprised when you cannot obtain certain things for it.

Tina
12-09-2009, 01:30 AM
I appreciate all your information ! wow! Thank you !

Yes , there is a fiery print box attached to the back, that is what is making the terrible grinding noise. ZThere are only about 20,000 copies logged on the machine.

I cannot post a new thread. My account shows I can only reply and post a reply. Do you know how to find service techs?

So I can basically purchase a labtop plug and play hard drive? Do I then need to install drivers?
Do you service machines in Chicago , hahaahaha just joking.

Thank you for your expertise and the time you spent answering my questions.

Si@danwood
12-09-2009, 06:41 AM
If it is the Fiery(and it sounds like it is) then you will need a tech to replace it and reload the fiery system software, then reset the fiery's settings ! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but better you understand what will be involved before you arrange for a service visit from an alternate dealership..Si

shady1988
12-09-2009, 07:33 AM
here are a couple things I found on km. knowledge base. I have had some success with this fix. one worked great afterwords. one did not. have fun
:) Thank you brent I think that PDF is usefull and my problem is fixed.

Custom Search