PDA

View Full Version : BizHub Pro 1050/c6500 service codes

Custom Search

TD_printing
12-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Hi I've lurked this forum now and then but am having to start doing maintinance on my own machines. needless to say I've got tons of questions, but my main ones at the moment are, does anyone know where I can pick up a service manual for my BizHub pro 1050 and my BizHub Pro c6500 machines?

Also I've got a service code on my 1050 : sc21-04 does anyone know any info on this code? any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

JustManuals
12-07-2009, 08:24 PM
From the service manual:

SC 21-04 Wire cleaning abnormality.

HtH

Paul@justmanuals.com

Stirton.M
12-08-2009, 01:37 AM
Hi I've lurked this forum now and then but am having to start doing maintinance on my own machines. needless to say I've got tons of questions, but my main ones at the moment are, does anyone know where I can pick up a service manual for my BizHub pro 1050 and my BizHub Pro c6500 machines?

Also I've got a service code on my 1050 : sc21-04 does anyone know any info on this code? any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Depending on your local KonicaMinolta shop, they might be willing to part with the PDFs for these for a price, but do not count on that. Generally these are for internal use only and should not be sold to the public. If you have questions, there are many here who are familiar with these machines and we can guide you for certain fixes that are not so clear with the service manuals.

SC21-04

It is checked that the operations of the transfer/separation cleaning motor (M20) are over.

• When the transfer/separation cleaning home sensor (PS38) is OFF with the main power switch (SW1) ON, PS38 does not turn ON within a specified
period of time after the transfer/separation cleaning motor (M20) turns ON for a home position research operation (return operation). At this time,
an error detection signal (blowout of a fuse) is not detected.

• PS38 does not turn OFF within a specified period of time after the reverse operation (return operation) is started. At this time, an error detection signal (blowout of a fuse) is not detected.

• The transfer/separation cleaning limit sensor (PS39) does not turn ON within a specified period of time after the reverse operation (return operation) is started for detection of PS38 being OFF. Or, PS38 does not
turn ON within a specified period of time after PS39 turns ON. At this time, an error detection signal (blowout of a fuse) is not detected.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The main body stops immediately to turn OFF the RL1 (main).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Transfer/separation cleaning motor (M20)
Transfer/separation cleaning home sensor (PS38)
Transfer/separation cleaning limit sensor (PS39)
ADU drive boards /1, /2 (ADUDB/1, /2)

Custom Search