12-08-2009, 06:43 PM
dears
iam a new user of MINOLTA DI 650
i do not know how to change its "cleaning blade"
PLEASE help me in this regards
thanking you in anti cipation

fixthecopier
12-08-2009, 10:06 PM
If you are not a tech, you have no business changing the blade.

mrdawn
12-09-2009, 04:07 PM
dear i am not a tech,i am runnig a small busines of foto copy with a single di 650 and do not have any tech near around me.so i want to know about this,pleas tel me
thanking in anticipation
Regards

Luther
12-09-2009, 04:44 PM
My 1st question would be how do you know it needs a cleaning blade if you cant even get it out of the machine? my 2nd question would be why would you buy a machine from someone if you can not get support for it? this is not and end user problem to correct.......the blade is directly in contact with the drum and damage can be caused if you have no expierience and to get the drum unit back in the mchine once you get it out may be difficult at best.im sure someone may help.........but you may do more damage then good.............good luck my friend

mrdawn
12-09-2009, 05:06 PM
dear luther
first of all thank you for ur reply
i give u d answers
dear as i copy the pages,some pages copied very good but many of them remain dirty,black spots or lines or any other kind of black marks.
And it was my thought that every foto copieir has the same structure with some differ.
i checked copier frome 2,3 persons but they could not give me any idea about it.because they are using the older models of fotocopier(mostly MINOLTA 6001... 1997 model).
please if u have any manual about it or some easy steps,so please tel me
will wait ur reply
my mail address is as under:
reguluses@hotmail.com
thanks in advance

fixthecopier
12-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Lines would come from a blade. Spots are another problem. You may have an issue with the DV box.

mrdawn
12-10-2009, 04:42 PM
some user of minolta told me that this problem is occuring due to cleaning blade ...and there is no way for me except change the blade...but due to lack of any technician of this machine version i could not avail the technician...i called two technician about this problem but tthey said that as they free there work one of them wil visit to me.........i dont know that when they free from work.so it is now my resposibility to change the blade so i can get good copy result....today i checked that some ink is droping from drum.i cleaned the drum with tissue paper several time...i just took one or two prints ok but after that the page remain blacky and lines coming over the page.

Stirton.M
12-10-2009, 06:02 PM
some user of minolta told me that this problem is occuring due to cleaning blade ...and there is no way for me except change the blade...but due to lack of any technician of this machine version i could not avail the technician...i called two technician about this problem but tthey said that as they free there work one of them wil visit to me.........i dont know that when they free from work.so it is now my resposibility to change the blade so i can get good copy result....today i checked that some ink is droping from drum.i cleaned the drum with tissue paper several time...i just took one or two prints ok but after that the page remain blacky and lines coming over the page.

Just out of curiosity, are you trying to run thick stock, something that exceeds 160g/m?

This "could" be related to that. If it is fine on standard 20lb text but not on the thicker stock.

I also am wondering, was this machine delivered to you without a technician to set it up?

To the other guys here who know this machine better than I, are the drum units stored like the ones in a C6500, where the cleaning blade is disengaged while the unit is in storage, a pair of screws need to be removed to engage the blade?

kalindd
12-10-2009, 09:07 PM
If you have no experience of doing this and especially with konica machines (this is Konica 7165) 99% for sure you will need a new drum and tech to set it up.
From everything you wrote here I'm not sure that you need to change the cleaning blade.
Can you post scan?
As someone mention above, lines are from blade, but thin "sharp" lines, do you have thin lines? Or are they faded?
What is the count of drum and developer? What toner are you using?
It is ok for me to send you directions how to change the blade, but from your writings I don't think the cleaning blade needs to be changed.
Post scan please.

mrdawn
12-12-2009, 11:51 AM
dear it is scan copy as u said......
please check it and tell me d right problem .....thanks and regards

an other problem which i can not tell u before that if a page passes through d machine twice for copy purpose it become blacky totally...

kalindd
12-17-2009, 08:41 AM
dear it is scan copy as u said......
please check it and tell me d right problem .....thanks and regards

an other problem which i can not tell u before that if a page passes through d machine twice for copy purpose it become blacky totally...

I think we misunderstood each other. I need you to post here a scan image with the defect.

As for the second problem, the copy is completely black?
Or has a lot of gray background.

Post me email and I'll send you instructions how to change the blade.

Johnny_B500
12-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Let me tell you. If you change the cleaning blade you will most likely end up in a worse mess than you started with. The Di650 is a high print production machine and has many copy quality issues that go along with it. You will need a qualified tech to service your machine. How many copies are on your machine and has it ever had a PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed?

mrdawn
01-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Thanks to all of you who helped and take interest in my problem ...some days ago i visited the dealer where i purchased the machine.....there i learn the method of changing blade....
now machine is working well..
i again thanks to all technicians and experts of this forum

THANKS A LOT

Custom Search