PDA

View Full Version : C-2411 and C-2401 Errors

Custom Search

rs4u
12-08-2009, 10:52 PM
I keep getting the C-2411 Errors, Changed Developer Units, Developer, Sensor, Transfer Belt, Drum, but cant seem to get the error to go away. Any Suggestions would be helpful.

Stirton.M
12-09-2009, 12:50 AM
I keep getting the C-2411 Errors, Changed Developer Units, Developer, Sensor, Transfer Belt, Drum, but cant seem to get the error to go away. Any Suggestions would be helpful.

Nice codes.

Which machine was that again???? ;)

HelpdeskGuy
12-10-2009, 02:32 AM
I assume you are talking about the C6500 since this m/c has those codes
the y erase lamp may need replacement or cleaning properly These two codes are related to the y color unit so i would be concentrating on that area of the m/c

Stirton.M
12-10-2009, 04:46 AM
I assume you are talking about the C6500 since this m/c has those codes
the y erase lamp may need replacement or cleaning properly These two codes are related to the y color unit so i would be concentrating on that area of the m/c

Good call on that machine type, though unfortunate the guy has yet to give an actual confirmation.

The 2411 code however is TCR sensor for the yellow. The service manual describes either the PRCB (for both codes) or TCR (for the 2411) and for the erase lamp (2401). Based on what he has already done, I would say it is safe to assume he has eliminated the likelihood it is the tcr or lamp. My best educated guess would be the PRCB itself or the electrical connection from the process section to the rear of the machine. I am leaning towards the PRCB, since I have replaced these often enough. I swear, ya sneeze the wrong way near the 6500 and it blows something on this board. :rolleyes:

Custom Search