PDA

View Full Version : The Living Cost In Las Vegas

Custom Search

SPAWN
03-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Hello there!!!

I'm planning to move to Las Vegas, I have no idea what I'm going thru, I will apply for a job as field tech, that's ok with me, but I have no idea what is the salary rate for this job in Vegas or what is the living cost. :confused:

Can someone tell me please how much can I expect from the company I'll apply, and that way I will know how much I can negotiate for my salary. I have 10 years in business, certified for Copystar and Panasonic, experience in connectivity, troubleshooter etc.

All suggestions are welcome, I know I won't be rich but at least I want to get a decent salary to pay a mortgage my dues and feed my family.

Thanks a lot everyone who reply.

SPAWN
03-08-2007, 12:13 AM
NO WORRIES ANYMORE!!!

YEP!!! I GOT A GOOD DEAL.... THANKS A LOT FOR THE PRIVATE EMAILS I RECEIVED WITH THE SUGGESTIONS IT HELPED ME A LOT....

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!! HERE I GO........:cool:

JustManuals
03-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Need a place to live? We own 3 houses and a condo in Vegas.

Paul@justmanuals.com

Johnny Bravo
03-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Vegas Kicks Ass!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been there for about 3 years but I have a trip planned there for next month. I'm going to have fun while I drink some vodka and take their money. OR, I am going to have fun while I drink some vodka while they take my money. Either way I'm having fun.

Custom Search