PDA

View Full Version : PI3505e(DI2510/3510) PS option problem

Custom Search

wwandrei
12-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Hello. I have a minolta di 2510 copier and recently i`ve recieved a PS memory (includes PCL, PS3). I attached the memory on the bord but when i try to print configuration it says PS option not installed ... also the DIMM is recognized because it shows 320 MB ram ... more than default and if i try to print with any vers of PS drivers the job dissapears but doesn`t prints anything. If i try PCL driver works perfectly. What is strange is that in web management it is written Printer : Installed ( PS+PCL) ... what is the problem is there a dipswitch to activate it or what i do wrong? I also need to know if the problem is that the copier does not have a HDD to store fonts ... or some

Device Memory : 320MB Hard Disk : Not Installed Network : Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX Duplex : Installed Input Tray : Tray 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 + Bypass Finisher : Not Installed Document Handler : Duplexing Document Feeder Scanner : Installed FAX : Installed ( Single Port ) Printer : Installed ( PCL+PS ) Scan/iFAX Kit : Not Installed Scan Kit : Installed

Custom Search