PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 350 vs. Di3510 heat roller

Custom Search

OBXtech
12-16-2009, 03:04 PM
Part numbers are different, but are the rollers themselves the same? I've got a Di3510 heat roller and a customer with a bizhub350 that needs a heat roller.

mo0651
12-16-2009, 03:34 PM
The toner for the machines is different. so they made the coating for the rollers different. They don't sell the hot roller separate for the Bizhub.:cool::cool:

OBXtech
12-16-2009, 05:04 PM
Hmmm...I see what you're saying. However, I checked with a third party supplier (Katun) and found that they sell just the heat roller for the bizhub. And it's actually the same part number as the Di3510 heat roller.:confused:
My plan is to close this call this afternoon. Has anyone actually ever replaced the bizhub roller with the Di series roller? What was the outcome? If it wore prematurely, how premature was it? If there were disasterous effects, then I may have to look into replacing the entire fusing assembly. I'm trying to save cost (a lot of cost) by just doing the heat roller.:cool:

minimerlin
12-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Hmmm...I see what you're saying. However, I checked with a third party supplier (Katun) and found that they sell just the heat roller for the bizhub. And it's actually the same part number as the Di3510 heat roller.:confused:
My plan is to close this call this afternoon. Has anyone actually ever replaced the bizhub roller with the Di series roller? What was the outcome? If it wore prematurely, how premature was it? If there were disasterous effects, then I may have to look into replacing the entire fusing assembly. I'm trying to save cost (a lot of cost) by just doing the heat roller.:cool:
There is no problem with using these rollers, they fit and work just the same..just go ahead and use it. :) They are the ones we use in both the Bizhubs and the Di`s

fixthecopier
12-16-2009, 10:13 PM
I use the aftermarket rollers, no problems yet. The fusers will swap out if you swap the lamps.

Hansoon
12-17-2009, 06:17 AM
No problems here too. We are using the Katun UFR's for the Bizhub350 without problems until now.

Hans

lvangsnes
12-18-2009, 09:00 PM
We have used an aftermarket rebuild kit with both fusing rollers, collars, bearings, some high-heat tape for the thermistors, sponge rollers, some grease and cleaning aids. We have not had any issues with the rebuilds. We have a guy in the shop that rebuilds the cores, and the techs pick them up when needed. The kit is from Copylite and it costs about $95.

Hansoon
12-19-2009, 04:40 AM
[QUOTE][The kit is from Copylite and it costs about $95./QUOTE]

You have a part# please?

Hans

lvangsnes
12-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Copylite pn PMK3510

Hansoon
12-21-2009, 04:36 PM
Thanks.

Hans