PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting SC29-07 Error code!!!

Custom Search

Grantstreetdigital
12-26-2009, 12:58 AM
Hi!

I keep getting a SC29-07 error code very shortly after I did a developer recharge. It seems that it get prematurely depleted which causes this to happen. I feel that its not adding proper amount of yellow toner which leads to the lack of developer strength which causes the SC29-07.

I am I nuts thinking this and if not is there a way to increase the amount of developer that is added?

JustManuals
12-26-2009, 02:01 AM
And the model number is?

Grantstreetdigital
12-26-2009, 02:06 AM
Konica Minolta C500

Coptech
12-26-2009, 02:17 AM
After you did the developer charge, did you do L detect for Yellow? You need to do it before you run any copies. The other problem could be that if you have a charge corona out of place or bad, it will pull all of the developer into the waste toner tank and there may not be enough developer left in the unit. Just a thought. Manuals are at work and I am not. Hope it helps.

Grantstreetdigital
12-26-2009, 02:20 AM
I didn't know the corona could do that I can change it and the developer. Do you think I need to change the toner density sensor too?

Coptech
12-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Make sure that is the problem first. Is there still developer in the Yellow unit? did you run the machine with no corona in place? You can actually swap the dev units from one position to another. Just make sure to leave the front toner unit open so it doesn't try to add a wrong color of toner and see if the code switched to the new position. If the problem follows the unit, I would say that the TD sensor may have heaved it's guts unless the unit is indeed empty.

Grantstreetdigital
12-26-2009, 02:58 AM
There is still developer in the unit but I don't know if its the full amount or not. I will change the corona and the charge control plate to see if that does the trick if not I will dump the developer and the toner density sensor.

Grantstreetdigital
12-26-2009, 03:41 AM
It worked changing the corona and charge plate got her up and running.

Custom Search