PDA

View Full Version : Call code C0521 in Di 3510

Custom Search

ravikumarj
12-28-2009, 12:24 PM
I happened to repalce a new heater Unit in Di 3510.
after replacing getting error code C0521.

In this model there is a small reset swith on the main panel near ON/OFF switch. I ve activated reset procedure the Panel shows pl wait then again the same error code appears.

But... I ve not done the resetting with opening the front cover!!!! as stated above.

Also I ve tried with old heater unit but it appears the same error code, does not reset.

Kindly confirm and help me.

Thanks in advance.

mascan42
12-28-2009, 12:36 PM
Reset is more complicated than just pressing the button. After you press the button, wait for a dot to appear on the left center of the screen, then press 3. This will bring up the Initialize mode. From here press Trouble Reset, and the copier will restart.

ravikumarj
12-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Is it to be done, opening the front cover....?

Then WhileI was pressing the reset button Please wait appears no dot .. appears on the side of the screen..
Instead scrambled a[phabets appears....
could you confirm this please?

KEVIN900
12-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Look for the small plastic cover on the upper right portion of the scan unit and pull it down to remove. Press that little black button with a pen or something. Observe the screen, and when a dot appears, press "3". Then the screen changes, and you enter "000000" and enter. This will get you to the resets menu, where you'll find trouble reset. After touching that, Turn OFF the MAIN On/Off switch, count to 10 & then power up. Good Luck.

Custom Search