PDA

View Full Version : AFR 19 folding corner

Custom Search

rocky_biskit
12-28-2009, 09:24 PM
AFR 19 folding corner of original when feeding multi sheets

I have replaced the feed rollers and the sep roller. Customer called back ... says it has improved, but still does it on long runs. Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks all

fixthecopier
12-28-2009, 10:34 PM
The problem is most likely the height adjustment on the ADF. Run a F-12 test page. Run it through the doc feed. If the paper is hitting the glass, two of those straight lines will crash into each other. Most of the time back off both screws all the way and try again. I have done so many that I can hear the paper hitting the glass.

Stirton.M
12-28-2009, 11:55 PM
The problem is most likely the height adjustment on the ADF. Run a F-12 test page. Run it through the doc feed. If the paper is hitting the glass, two of those straight lines will crash into each other. Most of the time back off both screws all the way and try again. I have done so many that I can hear the paper hitting the glass.

I was thinking that if it isn't this, it could also be a mylar folded back on itself. I see that often on the newer series doc feeders for the colour machines. Not sure about this one tho.

Custom Search