PDA

View Full Version : Samsung 6322 Lock up

Custom Search

DrMark504
12-28-2009, 11:24 PM
Customer turns it on and it runs and clicks and never escapes "System Initializing". Been going on for months. Can't be low toner this long.
Leaves it off for a day, then fine the next. Now its locked up good.

???

ZOOTECH
12-28-2009, 11:41 PM
There were no service tips or bulletins for this problem on this model, but I have seen tips about capacitors in the power supply ready to burst that was causing all kinds of symptoms.

tseto
01-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Customer turns it on and it runs and clicks and never escapes "System Initializing". Been going on for months. Can't be low toner this long.
Leaves it off for a day, then fine the next. Now its locked up good.

???

This may sound strange. when all else failed, remove power cable, open rear cover, unplug all connecters to the main board, go have a coffee ( 20 min. or longer_) re connect all connecters. the machine should return to working condition. you could also replace the main board and keep that board for service.

DrMark504
01-05-2010, 09:43 PM
A dealership I communicate with said to replace the main board. I have ordered one. They have replaced several boards on machines after set up before shipping to their customers.

toshibadale
02-18-2010, 01:49 PM
For some reason, this model has a lot of issues. Open heat error, locks-up, cooling fans bad, and no telling what else. Samsung did come out with a new fuser for this model, and it seems to have helped the open heat error issue.

Custom Search