PDA

View Full Version : Sharp er-a440 cash register

Custom Search

Poohbear
01-01-2010, 06:09 PM
I recently purchased this register at auction and am trying to reset the previous owners sales totals. Have done all x/z reports but totals still show. Checked out manuals and such and there is a Master reset, but this also kills all my keys, which I have already programmed. Is anyone aware of any reset that will keep my keyboard but reset previous totals. There was mention of some 900 codes on some other chat sites, but nothing specific. Any help would be greatly appreciated.....:D

OMD-227
01-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Just looked at the programming & service manuals for your ECR. I think you are out of luck my friend...... the resets for that machine will do what you want, but you will also lose the keyboard entries.:(

Let me know if you need anything else. I have the programming & handy guides if you want.

Poohbear
01-05-2010, 02:25 AM
Thanks, even though this is bad news...at least I know what has to be done. I guess I was just hoping the those mythical "900" codes:rolleyes: would do the job. I tried some of the reset stuff found on-line, and nothing changed, so I will probably have to call a local tech. Again, thanks for your reply, much appreciated:confused:

DINGO
02-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Hi

-Can you post what totals that you want reset whit a scanner of the z print, for y see?

-You have the SRV key?

regards

JustManuals
02-11-2010, 08:02 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $10.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

The programming manual is also available.

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search