PDA

View Full Version : Complaint

Custom Search

zaza
01-04-2010, 07:53 AM
hello all ..l have problems to login in our copytechnet ..since 3 month ago l find dificulte if l need login in copytechnet ..the strange bulletin message appared that's said ..The server is too busy at the moment , please try again later .. after there l try more time to login but never ..l don't know whey ...please ..wabmaster Aneurysm ...please moserator 10871087 ...found me the solution to resalte this problems ..because l need colaboreated in this siteweb ..realy l'm very confused ..please try do it ..l'm waiting :(

mecanographe
01-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Realy l'm very sorry for your situation friend zaza ..Although you are very active assistance dear technican ..Personaly l think you are Banned and inactive to login in our copytechnet ..l don't know whey ...you should be asked more information from our new moderatore 10871087 ..l think he undrestand you ..good luck ..
hello all ..l have problems to login in our copytechnet ..since 3 month ago l find dificulte if l need login in copytechnet ..the strange bulletin message appared that's said ..The server is too busy at the moment , please try again later .. after there l try more time to login but never ..l don't know whey ...please ..wabmaster Aneurysm ...please moserator 10871087 ...found me the solution to resalte this problems ..because l need colaboreated in this siteweb ..realy l'm very confused ..please try do it ..l'm waiting :(

sweet.persona
01-04-2010, 03:02 PM
hi all ..it's very dengerous situation if any member technician has banned or inactive ..l think zaza was prevented from participating in our copytechnet ..l don't know the mistack has comited but ..this technician has good colaboreated in our website ..realy it's strange history ...:rolleyes:

JustManuals
01-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Hmmmmmmmm, with the same poor broken English I would swear that these 3 posts were written by the same person.

mecanographe
01-04-2010, 08:23 PM
manuals4you ...Respect yourself please ..we are friends technicians...zaza it's my better friend ...well l do not learning the english longuage from yourself ...please stay away
Hmmmmmmmm, with the same poor broken English I would swear that these 3 posts were written by the same person.

Eric1968
01-04-2010, 08:38 PM
manuals4you ...Respect yourself please ..we are friends technicians...zaza it's my better friend ...well l do not learning the english longuage from yourself ...please stay away

Yes, stay away, you're saying it right. The only thing you guy(s) can do is beg for service manuals or firmware. :mad:

zaza
01-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Yes, stay away, you're saying it right. The only thing you guy(s) can do is beg for service manuals or firmware. :mad:
well thank you all friends technician for your communte ...now l know who is responsible for my banner and blocked my situation in copytechnet ..that's right ....the last moderatore is there ....ok ..for my better assistance he blocked all my suggission ..so l complain that for our new moderatore 10871087 ...please 10871087 can you answer there .....

SCREWTAPE
01-05-2010, 03:49 AM
Good God!!

Whats up paul.

JustManuals
01-05-2010, 04:08 AM

Eric hit the nail right on the head!

davidj7
01-05-2010, 05:08 AM
hmmmm i do get the message "server busy " or unusally long delays . te problem with net at home at work when i logg into copytechnet no issues

SCREWTAPE
01-05-2010, 05:12 AM
a machine is only as good as your tech.

Nice signature.
Did you make that up!!:D

davidj7
01-05-2010, 05:15 AM
:p :p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

i'll have to shoot you if i tell you

zaza
01-05-2010, 08:11 AM
hmmmm i do get the message "server busy " or unusally long delays . te problem with net at home at work when i logg into copytechnet no issues thx friend davidj7 for your communt ..but me l have other problems ..because in the past l try more time to login from other place like cyber or in other company ..we have better pc also best connexion by net ..but l can't login in our copytechnet ...now l'm sure who is responsible for my problems ..it is the last moderator ...he sware deleted all my suggission ..he sent me many privat rasiste message ..l don't know whey ?..is there the penalty of good colaboreation for other memeber by this last moderator or it have other reason ..realy l don't know ...l thing we have better in futur for our copytechnet ..thx lot .

Eric1968
01-05-2010, 04:40 PM
thx friend davidj7 for your communt ..but me l have other problems ..because in the past l try more time to login from other place like cyber or in other company ..we have better pc also best connexion by net ..but l can't login in our copytechnet ...now l'm sure who is responsible for my problems ..it is the last moderator ...he sware deleted all my suggission ..he sent me many privat rasiste message ..l don't know whey ?..is there the penalty of good colaboreation for other memeber by this last moderator or it have other reason ..realy l don't know ...l thing we have better in futur for our copytechnet ..thx lot .

There is a reason why your reputation power is in deeeep red...

zaza
01-05-2010, 07:37 PM
well ....thx all ..thx for Aneurysm ..thx for 10871087 ...my situation is over ..now all my suggission ..my healpeness ..my assistance is normal ..thx lot .:)
There is a reason why your reputation power is in deeeep red...

Jules Winfield
01-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Wow, I guess we can all stop worrying and get on with our lives now...

20YRSEXP
01-05-2010, 07:59 PM
I have read over a few things and if you're having trouble maybe it's because you pass out copyrighted material on the site. I won't knock your english because it is better than I would do in another language. But I do have to say I have no idea what you're saying for the most part. That last statement sure didn't clear anything up. :confused::rolleyes::confused:

Stirton.M
01-06-2010, 07:13 AM
well ....thx all ..thx for Aneurysm ..thx for 10871087 ...my situation is over ..now all my suggission ..my healpeness ..my assistance is normal ..thx lot .:)

May I offer a suggestion? As was mentioned in another post, your english is ok, but is sometimes hard to read and understand. I've posted on other non-english boards...russian, german and french, but I use what is called google translate. I have yet to use Arabic, but if I needed to, I could use google translate for that as well.

Google Translate (http://translate.google.ca/?hl=en&tab=wT)#

هذه هي الترجمة من الانكليزية الى العربية.

And the translation back from that to english is....

"This is a translation from English into Arabic."

This has helped me plenty to get specific information will little loss in meaning in boards where I do not speak the local. It may help you in the future, and if anything, improve your writing in english.

zaza
01-06-2010, 07:46 AM
thank you for your offer to use the google translator because I always use .. but I had great problems with the moderator past ... I think you have a problem with the last moderator ...
May I offer a suggestion? As was mentioned in another post, your english is ok, but is sometimes hard to read and understand. I've posted on other non-english boards...russian, german and french, but I use what is called google translate. I have yet to use Arabic, but if I needed to, I could use google translate for that as well.

Google Translate (http://translate.google.ca/?hl=en&tab=wT)#

هذه هي الترجمة من الانكليزية الى العربية.

And the translation back from that to english is....

"This is a translation from English into Arabic."

This has helped me plenty to get specific information will little loss in meaning in boards where I do not speak the local. It may help you in the future, and if anything, improve your writing in english.

Custom Search