PDA

View Full Version : Quick Thank You

Custom Search

PatL
01-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Dear All,

A quick note to say thanks for the useful information I found here. I have fixed our IR1600 (it needed a new drum) so we don't have to send it away on a year-long round trip back to the UK to get sorted out.

I have also been able to sort our spare machine that just came back from its service still not working, but with the glass cleaned anyway so that's OK.

Thanks again,
Pat
non-technician / end abuser

CanonHPTech
01-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Glad to here this forum helps, even an end-user some of the time. You know what the best thing about the IR 1600 is? Its still light enough to pick up and slam dunk into the trash can! Just kidding. Still a great 100 page a month copier. If you swapped the Drum and copy quality is still tolerable (usually the developer needs to be swapped because its gets too washed out looking), then all you really need to worry about is rubber. Sep Pad in ADF and Feed/Sep Rollers in Cassette are all that really wear out in that bad boy. Eventually you might have to swap the Pickup Roller Assy in the ADF out, but that is only if you have run it hard and long. Good luck!

Aneurysm
01-09-2010, 05:05 PM
non-technician / end abuser

Thank you for the kind words, glad we could help.

zaza
01-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Always we hope find the bette colaboreate technician in our copytechnet :D
Thank you for the kind words, glad we could help.

Custom Search