PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7020 F 46-11 Error?

Custom Search

Hunter
03-15-2007, 09:56 AM
Hello,

I have a "little" problem with Konica 7020 with error F 46-11. I was trying almost everything to fix it but it still returns. It's usually happening at the same hour what's weird. Anyone know some way to solve this one?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Hunter.

Johnny_B500
03-17-2007, 01:45 AM
No doubt you have tried all of what I am about to post but this is what it says on the KM tech website:

Description
F46-8 and F46-11 at power up.

Solution
CAUSE: Laser index error caused by the mirrors in the laser unit being fogged with condensation. The initialization values were different from the internally
calibrated values.

SOLUTION: Open up doors and panels. Allow copier to adjust to the room temperature where the copier will be installed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description
F46-11 shortly after power up.

Solution
CAUSE: The platen glass is not properly positioned, which results in a failed white reference reading from the white reference plate attached beneath the
glass stopper plate.

SOLUTION: To inspect the white reference sheet, perform the following:
1. Power the copier OFF.
2. Remove the right side panel (p/n 26NA-1260).
3. Remove the platen glass. Inspect the white reference plate, which is attached beneath the glass stopper plate. Ensure that it is properly positioned and
clean.
4. Reinstall the platen glass and power the copier ON.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description
F46-11 shortly after power up.

Solution
CAUSE: A loss of 24V DC to the scanner drive board from the DCPS1.

SOLUTION: To confirm the loss of 24V DC check CN60-1, CN60-2, and CN60-3 on the scanner drive board. All three should have 24V DC supplied by
CN6-2, CN6-4, and CN6-6 of the DCPS1. Replace the DCPS1 (p/n 26NA84510) as needed.

Description
Intermittent F46-11 and faded copies while copying.

Solution
CAUSE: The V-mirror assembly (Mirror mount plate/2 assembly) is bent and binding on the Lens cover.
SOLUTION: Replace the V-mirror assembly (Mirror mount plate/2 assembly) (p/n 26NA-6191).

Description
F46-11 at power up.

Solution
CAUSE: The exposure lamp failed.

SOLUTION: To check the exposure lamp, perform the following:
1. Access the 47 mode (power the machine ON while holding down on the 4 and 7 mode) output code 00.
2. Press the Copy button and see if the exposure lamp comes ON.
3. If the exposure lamp does not come ON, replace the exposure lamp (p/n 26NA83010).

Description
Intermittently 46-11 occurs during copy mode.

Solution
CAUSE: The scanner motor (M2) failed.
SOLUTION: The scanner motor may power ON in 47 mode, however when it gets warm it may fail. Replace the M2 scanner motor (p/n 26NA80022) as
needed.

Hope this helps,

John :cool:

konikilla
11-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Take out the laser unit.

Open it up by taking off the steel plate at the top (4 screws)

Clean all sides of the polygon mirror.

Put it all back together.

If that doesn't work then change the laser. ( or buy a new. probably cheaper)

minimerlin
11-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Konikilla! The posts you are replying to are over 3 years old! Maybe the problem was sorted out a few years ago, check the posting date is a good idea but at least you are offering possible fixes!

Regards
Minimerlin.

konikilla
11-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Shut yer piehole minime!

minimerlin
11-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Shut yer piehole minime!
:eek:Well!:confused: That post was totally uncalled for, I did not show any animosity towards you! Maybe it`s because you feel ashamed that you missed the date of the post you replied to! :pYou will NEVER get any assistance from me in the future, mind you I suppose you already know everything!
You will be reported to the moderator for breach of the forum rules!

Custom Search