PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7020 F51-4

Custom Search

RSCA
01-12-2010, 09:40 PM
The original call was for F46-11. The machine was very dirty and cleaning the scanner and white plate seems to have taken care of that. Now it goes into F51-4. The customer says the machine was working up until last Thursday when the error suddenly started. Any info would be apprciated. I ran the developer calibration with no errors. Only errors at power on about 2 seconds after the motors start running. Thanks.

Luther
01-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Developer motor may be bad, usually its the dv unit itself , check the gears and clean all the bushings this usually works.......good luck

mabawser
01-13-2010, 04:43 PM
havent worked on one of these for a while but im preety sure that the dev unit will either be running tight or one of the gears have broken. Obviously it could be the motor......if I remember right either the dev moter or the paper feed motors are the same and can be swapped around to fault find?!

I appologise in advance if my memory is wrong :o

cheers

Ray G.
02-14-2010, 04:00 AM
Hope you got it running again. As for me, I would have checked the Printer Drive Bd. Spent too much time troubleshooting the first few times I had the 51 codes.

pudgi300
02-22-2011, 01:30 AM
I know this is a year old post. I had a f51-4 today after changing blade. Must have turned dev unit on side and shifted developer inside. It would bindup the mag roller. Dumped the developer and reinstalled developer nice and level and it worked fine. Just added post so it may help someone someday.

Later Pudgi

Custom Search