PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7013

Custom Search

White_Toner
01-13-2010, 01:43 PM
Dear sirs!
After turning on the lamp carrige is moving to the right side and goes back. Then indicator "ALARM" light on the panel and message "call service please" appears on the bottom of the screen and dynamic beeps few times.
I see this mutifunction copier first time since last few years, because Konica is not usual in my region. What can i do? Help please...:confused:

TheOwl
01-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Without an error code, this could be a little difficult to diagnose.

It could be a problem with anything in the machine.

White_Toner
01-13-2010, 10:26 PM
Thanks! But may be you know the way to look the code? May be push any key or combination of keys, like in Toshiba machins for example...
The next question is: ALARM and CALL service appears after copier starts initialization (carriage start to move, fan is turning on) but the exp. lamp doesn't light and main motor not work. Is it normal, that lamp doesn't light?

Stirton.M
01-14-2010, 02:10 AM
you can download the user manual from this page...a link near the top...just answer a couple dumb questions(really easy and not intrusive to ask for anything) and the link becomes available.

Free Konica Minolta All in One Printer owners manuals, user guides & how to instructions | ManualsOnline (http://office.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/konica_minolta/konica_minolta_all_in_one_printer_product_list.htm l)

I briefly looked through the user manual and according to that, you can try running a few scans to "dry out" any humidity...but if that doesn't get rid of the alarm, you'll have to get a KM tech out to look at it. And near as I can tell, these machines are discontinued products, so if you need any parts replaced to repair it, you are likely out of luck in that end. Perhaps it is time the device saw a recycling yard and you found something newer for basic copies and faxes. the KM C10 and C20 fall in that category.

White_Toner
01-14-2010, 06:35 AM
Thanks for Free office product owners manuals, user guides & how-to instructions | ManualsOnline (http://office.manualsonline.com). I'll read user manual and later inform about result. Good luck!

mrwho
01-14-2010, 05:18 PM
- Press Program Key, *, 6
- Press > key until "Service Call" appears on the LCD
- Press Enter

There should be a message telling the cause of the error. Press STOP to exit this mode.

White_Toner
01-19-2010, 11:04 AM
to mrwho:
Grand merci!!! Error was heating. IT's work now:-)

mrwho
01-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Glad it worked. :)

Now just hang around and try to help whoever you can! ;)

Cheers!

Custom Search