PDA

View Full Version : C 652 Multi-Copy

Custom Search

bensem
01-14-2010, 12:55 PM
Hello,

glad that I found your forum :)

First of all - I'm not a native speaker but I'll try to explain my problem exactly as possible.

I've got several C 652 with added paycon modules (see attachment). C652 can do up to 9999 multi-copies, great ! To use the functionality of the paycon module we have to activate vendor mode to balance accounts. Everything seemed to work fine until my print-operator called and told me, that he cannot enter more than 999 multi-copies for each job.

I called support and they told me: Yes, it's true. Eihter vendor mode and accounting balances or more than 999 multi-copies. :eek: Both functions at the same time are not possible. Is this really true ? I can't believe it ! :mad:

regs bensem

bensem
01-20-2010, 07:25 AM
Has anybody experienced same problem or a solution ?

regs bensem

emujo
01-20-2010, 02:00 PM
I was looking through the sev man about this question as we have many clients that utilize copy guard, equitrac.etc.. When the vendor device is enabled through the service mode, some of the default setting do change, and even when the vendor/key counter is removed, the changes do not revert back to the non vendor mode state. One thing you can look at is in the Admin Mode--->Secuirty--->Function Managment Settings--->Usage Settings for each job--should be set to ON, and Max Job Allowance---check that this is set to 9999. I have attached a PDF of all items that are modified when the vendor mode is enabled. Emujo

bensem
01-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Thanks a lot for this hint :D So simple and Konica was not able to point in this direction :mad: It worked perfectly !

regs bensem

emujo
01-20-2010, 03:06 PM
I work for KM and some times "it won't work" is just not an acceptable answer. Glad I could help!! EMujo

Custom Search