PDA

View Full Version : Sharp SD 3062 PC error

Custom Search

blackhat
03-17-2007, 10:18 AM
Hello every body
Plz I need your help in this machine, it write the PC code and it comes never in Ready mode
Please how to desactivate Auditor mode!!

just a tech
03-22-2007, 04:06 AM
glad to see that i'm not the only one workin on dinosours sometimes .. :) to enter "key operator" programs, press clear--interupt--clear.. then enter the key operator code.(default is 00000.if someone has changed it,go to simulation 22-4 to view the key op. code) .. once in key ops,choose program #10 and follow screen prompts..to exit, press clear/all.

blackhat
03-24-2007, 12:17 PM
Thank's a lot for your answer
so i have the password but when i enter this pass it goes to the message " Enter program number" and it steel always not going to ready to copy mode and the "PC" error is steeling printed.

Thank's a lot for your help

just a tech
03-27-2007, 03:58 AM
when ya see "enter program #"... enter "10".. then select the corresponding # for disable..that should disable the auditor mode..

blackhat
04-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Hello,
I have always the problem i have desactivated the auditor mode but it still appears the PC code and never goes in Ready to copy mode :confused:

Phil
09-25-2007, 04:59 PM
PC is a personal counter (auditor) . If the display is showing the card or counter is not inserted, it should be located on the left rear of machine. If you don't have the card or counter to insert into it you will probably need to take off the panel and disconnect it. Usually you just unplug them from the counter and plug them into each other to by-pass the counter.

blackhat
09-29-2007, 09:00 AM
Hi Phill, thanks for your answer, realy i haven't any card, i have disabled the counter mode but the problem still the same, have you any schematics that can help to disconnect it !!

Thank's in advance

Phil
10-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Ok, lets go over this again.
With the machine on you punch in CLEAR, INTERRUPT, CLEAR, INTERRUPT, then you enter the KEY OPERATOR CODE _ _ _ _ _ whatever that is, then a P with show up in the copies selected display, then you enter 83, then press start. You will then be showing P83: PC/Modem Access. 1.yes 2. no. Chose 2. no then START. Clear machine then enter key operator code.

If everything else is ok the machine should show READY when it warms up. If not you could have a problem in one of the control PWB's

Custom Search