PDA

View Full Version : KM bizhub C 353 Image problem

Custom Search

DadO
01-20-2010, 05:44 PM
Machine is sold 2 months ago. It have 10K copies on total counter.Initial firmware.Will update as soon i figure this problem ;).

User told me that they printed some calendars and in the middle of job this started to show. I have example of the halftone pattern test C>M>Y>K at 120 level of shade. I tried to stop the paper to see is there any problem on drums. I saw this line across all 4 drums and its black whit some color spots of that single drum. U can clean this but every time u copy or print those lines show right away. Drums are not damaged.

Picasa Web Albums - Dario - KM Bizhub C353 (http://picasaweb.google.com/dado.copy/KMBizhubC353#)

I tried to clean lasers whit cleaning jig but to no anvil.

Anyone have an idea?

THX

Albonline
01-20-2010, 07:56 PM
this a loss of developer bias. could be from poor contact or more likley to be hv unit

Stirton.M
01-21-2010, 01:11 AM
I agree. If this was only one IU affected, it would likely just be the IU. Since all four are affected, HV unit likely has failed. Might be as simple as a loose harness connection, but I have my doubts.

DadO
01-21-2010, 10:29 AM
Thx guys, I will try to clean it and see is there any help. Since this machine is out of my area, answer will have to wait couple of days :)

Custom Search