PDA

View Full Version : FS-110, FS-210 Stapling Alignment Issue...

Custom Search

300EVIL
01-20-2010, 07:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm having trouble with the staplers on the KM 7210 and 7272 finishers. It seems the guides that tap the paper when they drop into the stapler tray are not aligning the documents properly before stapling and the sheets don't line up properly in a neat stack. I hear there is a tool for correcting this but I can't seem to locate it. If anyone can provide any info on how to fix this or where to get the tool, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Evil

SmellsHot
01-20-2010, 10:20 PM
JUST A THOUGHT.....HAVE YOU MANUALLY MOVED THE STACKING PLATES TOGETHER. This has been a quick fix sometimes......also there are blue foam rollers that should be replaced every so often....than can wear down and cause strange issues like this......

300EVIL
01-21-2010, 06:02 PM
JUST A THOUGHT.....HAVE YOU MANUALLY MOVED THE STACKING PLATES TOGETHER. This has been a quick fix sometimes......also there are blue foam rollers that should be replaced every so often....than can wear down and cause strange issues like this......

Hey SmellsHot,
Yeah, the first thing I tried was resetting the stacking plates with my hands. I'll check the condition of the foam rollers and see if they are too worn. Any other possible suggestions?
Thanks!
Evil

SmellsHot
01-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Cheat the fns door and watch how close or far away the guides are when contacting paper......sometimes teeth can skip when it jams....also make sure the photo sensor and actuator are intact.

Custom Search