PDA

View Full Version : cf 3102 settings

Custom Search

n3o
01-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Hello to everyone , i've been reading this forum for months and it has been very usefull, this is my first topic.
I've got an cf 3102 , and got some issues with it , like my other copier di 3510f it uploads very very slow pdf's, i've tryed print them like image , nothing won't work ...but this is not my biggest problem...,
The printer properties of the cf3102 responds very very slow and every time i need to print something the default paper size it's letter and the tray it automatic selects, and i need to change paper size and tray every time (sometimes near 50 times a day) , it's not a related problem to pc ( quad-core and 8 gb of ram ) the di3510 f works spot on, but 3102 drive's me crazy, this problem with automatic tray and paper size i even got on the copier screen , can somebody help me set this up ? (sorry for my bad english) Thanks in advance

fixthecopier
01-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Do you have paper size problems out of both trays? To increase the speed of print jobs, make sure the in user settings that the "priority device" is set to printer.

n3o
01-22-2010, 12:48 PM
my cf3102 have 4 trays , first tray i use it for thick paper, second for normal portrait paper, 3rd landscape and 4th for a3 , but my problem is that it's default paper size on printers properties whenever i need to print it's set on letter and 1 tray, and the interface work's very very slow , and i need to change the size to a4 and automatic tray select every time,if someone nows how to set up the default settings ... please help

n3o
01-26-2010, 01:02 PM
nobody can help me ?? :(

dcat127
10-20-2010, 01:48 PM
maybe you already found your answer, but for future reference:
Control Panel > Printer's & Faxes > right click on printer > properties>printing preferences> any settings made here are global.

Custom Search