PDA

View Full Version : Black Patch at center of page during coping only C252

Custom Search

AjitN
01-27-2010, 02:54 AM
It sounds very funny but its a new install & I have done all installation procedures twice, but still C252 produces black patch during coping only. During control panel adjustment I have observed that + sign at four cotvers do not change to - sign when touched, although it gives beep. Also when all the signs are selected, orange light turns to green indicating all four points are selected.
I have reloaded firmware, and data cleared. I think there must be some NVM setting which needs to be set correctly.
Any suggestions before I start on replacing boards? Thanks in advance and best regards to all, :)

Ajit

KEVIN900
01-27-2010, 03:07 AM
Go over the install procedure one more time. Pay special attention to the sections where you're inputting the date, and install date. It's easy to do incorrectly. And do not fail to print out every report the directions ask you to do. One step skipped over will create havoc.

Stirton.M
01-27-2010, 04:26 AM
I agree. Installation procedure has to be followed exactly with no omissions or mixing of the steps.

mrwho
01-27-2010, 08:18 AM
True. You maybe did the installation steps twice but either you skipped something (twice) or you didn't do it by the book. Relax, have a capuccino and try it again, without any hurries.

copytechman
01-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Agreed, gotta go by the book on this one... no matter how trivial the instruction may be!!

Regards!
A.

minimerlin
01-27-2010, 08:29 PM
Agreed, gotta go by the book on this one... no matter how trivial the instruction may be!!

Regards!
A.I second that!

AjitN
01-30-2010, 10:10 AM
Thanks guys, I did all the installation again by book and its solved the problem. During my last try, Date & time and installed date appeared automatically ( which was very correct ) hence I have not given the input for the same. This time I have entered the details agin even if it was showing correctly & its solved, Thanks again & best regards..... AjitN

Custom Search