PDA

View Full Version : Canon GP225 password

Custom Search

Hmtools
01-27-2010, 12:19 PM
Hi Can some one help me figure this out,I recently purcahsed a Canon GP225 but i cant use it because it has the DEPT ID and PASSWORD which i cant figure out.How can i override these two? Some one get me the user and repair manual please.Thank you

Ctl-Alt-Del
01-28-2010, 02:43 AM
Hi Can some one help me figure this out,I recently purcahsed a Canon GP225 but i cant use it because it has the DEPT ID and PASSWORD which i cant figure out.How can i override these two? Some one get me the user and repair manual please.Thank you

Call the guy you bought it from or call a technician

SCREWTAPE
01-28-2010, 02:52 AM

You need to enter the master password override 4559769 when it asks for the system password. Once you hit OK, it will show you the forgotten original password. At that point you can get into Dept I.D. to shut the I.D. modes. You need to type all 7 digits in sequence, then hit 'OK' for the procedure to work.

Hmtools
01-28-2010, 05:09 AM
Oh thank you so much Screwtape, your advise worked perfectly well. I owe you!!! now i can use my copier.

Hmtools
01-28-2010, 05:13 AM
Ctl-Alt-Del,

Indeed "Control Alt Delete" you are such a quiter just like your name suggests if you cant handle run! Man if you dont know what to answer please dont try answering. If i could i would have done that long time ago,people like you suck!!! Thank you anyway.

Stirton.M
01-28-2010, 10:46 AM
If you didn't like the answer, perhaps you should consider asking for this information in the relevant forum area instead of the SITE FEEDBACK forum.

davidj7
01-29-2010, 02:30 PM
is with stirton.

Custom Search