PDA

View Full Version : My users cannot print on Legal sized paper

Custom Search

jdefrehn
01-27-2010, 06:15 PM
I have users who cannot print on legal sized paper. I have tried every setting possible, but it will still only print on 8.5 x 11. I am at a loss with what to do for this. We have a Konica Bizhub 500 all in one. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
-J

jdefrehn
01-27-2010, 07:19 PM
I would also like to add another question to this topic. How can I create more users in the scanner's address book on the Bizhub 500? I cannot find a setting to do this.

Stirton.M
01-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Make sure your printer driver is configured correctly for machine options. If using server side, you will have to set the options there and then have the users do a full reboot on their computers to re-establish the corrected options.

Through start menu, printers folder, right click printer and select "properties". You should see a configure or options tab. From there, you should be able to set the IP address of the copier to allow the driver to poll the machine and pull the options automatically. Refer to the printer driver user manual for specifics, which should be found on the User manuals CD.

Use the web interface of the copier to add more users.

Custom Search