PDA

View Full Version : C353 with JS-505 (job separator) error c-1182

Custom Search

excanonguy
01-31-2010, 01:28 PM
This is a fairly new machine with low copies on it, a couple of the our other techs have been in there and cant figure out what the problem is, anyone else ever have any issues with these job separators? This is the first one that has given us any grief, you can reset it and it will work for a day, or a week then it will aparantly code out again. Just wondering if anyone has had any motors or sensors fail?

Stirton.M
01-31-2010, 10:26 PM
We've only had one of these in a customer site on a 203. Piece of crap in my opinion. As much as I hate the FN119 or similar type finisher, I would recommend those over this POS any time.

That said....see attachment....

copytechman
01-31-2010, 11:35 PM
At least it'll be easy to tshoot, either it's the motor or the sensor, disconnect the job sep and reboot, does the error reoccur? If not then it's one or the other... (motor/sensor) or something in the mechanism is broken (gear or something)..

Regards!
A.

excanonguy
02-01-2010, 12:54 PM
At least it'll be easy to tshoot, either it's the motor or the sensor, disconnect the job sep and reboot, does the error reoccur? If not then it's one or the other... (motor/sensor) or something in the mechanism is broken (gear or something)..

Regards!
A.

Ya thats basically all I can do, its not consistant though, when the other tech was there last week it wouldnt do it lol. The other 2 techs are both on training coarses (finally!) this week so I am not gonna have too much time before all hell breaks loose.

Custom Search